Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Blush

Hi I’m looking for a blush that looks good on combination skin?

Re: Blush

You should try the milk makeup blush stick in the shade perk 

Hi 

the Glossier cloud paint blush is great! 
It’s thin but very layerable and provides moisture not acne.

Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Haze 

I have combo skin and i love the rare beauty liquid blush mixed with the glow recipe dew drops, i usually use the shade hope and it helps make a glow blush and it makes the blush less pigmented so it’s easier to blend

I'd go powder for combo skin @CamerynGravel .  I have some cream too, but I prefer powder for the build up.

Haven't tried the new version, but the previous version of SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Blush were good.  Also, can't beat the fact they are 30% off at the moment.

The PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo are the best of both, cream and powder complimentary shades.  Fashion Fair Cream and Powder Blush Duo also has a duo.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush- This is my fave cream blush

NARS Talc-Free Powder Blushand PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Blush Paradise Venus have great formulas.

LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Passion- Super pretty and buildable.

I’ve been using the rare beauty liquid blush for a while now and I love it. It has lots of pigment, blends great, and just all around looks beautiful. I use the shade joy.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing