Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Best Highlighter?

Can anyone tell me what the best highlighter they have ever used is. I'm trying to find one for a good price and one that is actually worth its price. 

Re: Best Highlighter?

I have two favorites, one is the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight  in shade enchant and enlighten and my second fav it the Benefit Cosmetics Cookie and Tickle Powder Highlighters both are great! The rare beauty is more glowy and the benefit is more glittery

@aawan My favorite is by Revolution because it’s not sparkly and imo it looks the most natural. I don’t think Sephora sells it though. I think I got it at Ulta 😬 Am I allowed to say that on here, lol

High end faves:

- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight 

- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter 

- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand 

Drugstore faves:

- wet n’ wild highlighter

- r.e.m beauty highlighter

- Makeup Revolution Highlighter Reloaded

I love the MAC Cosmetics Hyper Real Glow Palette Flash + Awe. I have light skin so I use the Flash + Awe color but there is darker versions (if it interests anyone!). There is three different colors so you can mix them together and try out different looks. 

NUDESTIX Nudies Glow Euphorix Highlighter Euphorix 

creamy, dewy, lovely shades!excellent for daily use, I wanted something that gives me bit of glow on daily basis, but not too shimmery 

hudson beauty has a good highliter powder palette if you're looking for bit more shine. 

I am loving the charlotte tilbury highlighter for a more luxury feel but I also love the rare beauty highlighter for the Same luxury feel but half the price 

@aawan , just realized this post is a bit old... But, in case anyone is interested:

do you prefer a certain kind of highlight?  Because I like mine fairly sparkly, while others go with a natural glow.  You can also highlight with concealer for a natural, brightening effect or bake with a setting powder to the same effect.

Glowy:

Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator .  Can be mixed into foundation

Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Finishing Powder ( not always on point for deeper tones 😑)

rms beauty Luminizing & Bronzing Highlighting Powder Grande Dame Luminizer 

Concealer:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Full Coverage Multi-Use Hydrating Concealer 

Sparkly - some already named here 🙌🏼

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter 

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Fire Opal 

Thank you!!! I got the fenty beauty one and it’s stunning

My favorite so far is AF (Halsey brand) one. There’s many different shades. I’d say brightest/shiniest is the liquid ones but the stick and powder both pack a punch with a less extreme look. 

Haus Labs! Literally the best one I’ve stumbled across, it’s a gel powder and it melts in your skin 

i love the fenty beauty highlighters!! 

though the packaging isn't very well made the formula is amazing

Spoiler
Hello! I loveee the rare beauty highlighter!
Spoiler

Hi! My all-time favorite highlighter is the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a while. It also can be used as a glowy primer underneath face or eye makeup. Happy Thanksgiving🦃😄!

@aawan  It depends on what you're looking for. Are you looking for holographic? Natural glow> Both? 

For holographic I vote Kat Von D ALchemist palette. Lots of different colors in it so you get a lot of bang for your buck!

If you want a natural, subtle 'born this way' kind of glow, then the TOo Faced Love lIght highlighters are THE BEST! I have those in rose gold and gold and they are both just stunning! 

If you are looking for a little bit of both, then check out Anastasia Beverly Hills Aura GLow sets. 

Hope that helps!!! 

It's 2022, and I never saw your comment until now. I don't ever remember writing that comment out lol. But I appreciate you for replying and helping me out. I will still check your recommendations out. 

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 40 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing