Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks

Best Highlighter for under $30?

What is the best, blinding highlighter for under $30? (If you know of a pressed/loose pigment or shadow that works, I'm open to that as well!)

TIA

Tags:

RE: Best Highlighter for under $30?

Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy $28, Flower beauty highlighter trio $14 at Ulta, and Ofra Rodeo Drive (or any of their shades you’re drawn to) $24.50 after discount code on ofracosmetics.com or $29 at Ulta. Hope this helps! 🙂

Re: Best Highlighter for under $30?

@allieclarkk,

A pretty blinding highlighter that I recently tried is the FENTY BEAUTY by RihannaDiamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil. I also like to wear it on top of a clear gloss for added shine.

https://www.sephora.com/product/diamond-bomb-all-over-diamond-veil-P85225585?icid2=products%20grid:p...

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt,

Unfortunately, that one is out of my price range. Do you know of any others?

Thank you!

Hi, @allieclarkk

Becca's pressed shimmering skin perfectors are my favorite highlighters. Although the full-size ones are over your budget, the brand does offer mini versions for $19. 

Here are all of the shades that are available as minis: Rose Gold, Vanilla Quartz, Moonstone, Opal, and my absolute favorite, Champagne Pop.

Product link: https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?icid2=similar%20products:p...

I hope this helps! 

@allieclarkk  Here are my picks:

MAC Silver Dusk (Loose Powder) $29

Nars Orgasm Illuminating Loose Powder $28

MAC Whisper of Gilt (at Saks) (Pressed) $29

Make Up For Ever Starlit Powder #13 (Loose) $21

Laura Geller Gilded Honey (Pressed) $26

@allieclarkk Check out a palette from the Sephora Collection. SEPHORA COLLECTION - Illuminate Paletteis on sale for just $14. I’m planning to pick it up, and I have another highlight/blush palette and it’s soooo pigmented and impressive. 

If you're looking for a BLINDING highlight and don't mind a small quantity, I recommend the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in the shade Ivory (if you've got a light to fair completion) I also find that the Tarte highlighter in Stunner is quite good as well, but maybe not as blinding.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing