Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

How do I get fluffy brows?

Hi all! I can really use some help with my brows! I’ve been watching YouTube video tutorials and can’t get them right! I’m using soap and a spoolie, plus Benefit brow zings in shade 6. My left brow hairs comb nicely, but the right seems to be a mess no matter what I do. The hairs grow downwards and the brow is significantly lower than the left side! I also feel like my brows look messy and not quite right compared to those perfect brows that I’m always seeing. Any product suggestions and/or styling advice?8B77DE66-7E12-443E-8A45-6615B9304A15.jpeg

Re: How do I get fluffy brows?

@Schermel @You have great brows. I have sparse brows and have to fill them in with powder and Anastasia brow wiz to make them appear fuller and use Anastasia brow gel to hold it in place. 

Re: How do I get fluffy brows?

Hi @Schermel!

As someone with sparse brows, I'm super jealous of yours!  You've done an amazing job of shaping them!  I really can't see anything wrong with them but maybe it's the photo?

When I shape my brows, I use the Golden Ratio and mark the 3 points on each of my brows and fill them in as perfectly as I can until I'm satisfied.  Sometimes I use concealer and a flat concealer brush to correct mistakes.  Then, I trim, pluck, and shave my brows.  That way, I'm not over plucking.  I didn't know this at first so I had the same problem as you, having one brow higher and the other lower.

The Benefit Brow Zing is a good product for your full brows.  A great product to try would be Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4.  Since this is a gel, it will allow you to put those messy brow hairs in place (this will harden a bit).  You can use the brow gel on its own since it already has color, or you can use it on top of the Brow Zing.  If you don't want the gel color, you can use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear and use it on top of the Brow Zing.

If you want those Instagram brows, I recommend using the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown for the tail half and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe for the other half, then put the brow gel on top.  Clean it up with concealer and a flat concealer brush.

I hope this helps!

RE: Re: How do I get fluffy brows?

Wow! Thank you so much for all these great suggestions!!! I will definitely try some of them out. And my brows look better in the photo and messier in real life, particularly close up haha. Yours look perfect though!!!

Re: RE: Re: How do I get fluffy brows?

@Schermel 

This is the email I got from ABH about the free brow shaping class!

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 5.29.58 PM.png

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 8B77DE66-7E12-443E-8A45-6615B9304A15.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 5.29.58 PM.png
testing