Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrows after chemo

Hello! I’m almost done my chemo treatment but unfortunately I’ve already lost all my hair, including my eyebrows and lashes. I’ve read it can take eyebrows a long time to come back.

Any recommendations for products that work on no hair, and don’t look super drawn-on?

thank you! 🙏🏼

Tags:

Re: Eyebrows after chemo

Hello 👋 🥰 I have two product recommendations.

1.) Babe Lash Brow Serum

2.) Grande Cosmetics Brow Serum

Hi, @smariex92 !  I don't have eyebrows due to trichotillomania.  I draw on my eyebrows every day.  I like both the Urban Decay Brow Blade 2-in-1 Eyebrow Pen + Waterproof Pencil Taupe Trap and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe .  The UD Brow Blade has both a bencil and an ink pen.  This would give you two options in one product--always a plus!  I also found that the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Primer Colorless Wax Pencil 0.1 oz/ 2.5 mL is helpful.  You put this on where you want your brow to be.  It will help the brow product to stick better.  It's not necessary of course--just want to let you know about it.  Additionally, I also like Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Taupe if you want to go that route, but there is a learning curve with a gel/pomade.  I recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills Angled Cut Brush - Small 15 .  Finally, whether you use a pencil, ink, or Pomade, I like having Anastasia Beverly Hills Ombre Effect Long Wearing Brow Powder Duo Taupe on hand.  It can come in handy to soften a too harsh application or to darken or fill in; again not necessarily, but nice to have.  How you apply the product really determines whether it will look "drawn on" or not.  Short, light strokes are better than longer,  heavier ones; they look more natural.  You can always add if you need more; but if you start out with too much, there's no way to remove excess without taking it all off and starting again! 😄

Thank you!! So so helpful

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing