Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Do my eyebrows look strange with fake eyelashes? Should I get them microbladed?

CD846D07-B0E5-4DD7-A913-726B65133EF3.jpeg

Hi friends! I tried fake lashes today and I really like the look of them and think I’ll be wearing them on a daily basis now! However I feel like my face is a little unbalanced with these darker thicker lashes and my natural sparse eyebrows. 

I feel like it would balance things out to fill in my brows but I am moving to Houston soon where it is 90+ degrees and 100000000% humidity for most of the year, and I know any brow product would melt down my eyelids by noon.

Should I get my brows microbladed? Or do they look okay naked? Thanks in advance!!

honestly I think most girls fill in their eyebrows to look like yours so there's really no need to. I would kill to have eyebrows like yours. but of course if it makes you more comfortable I say go for it

Re: Do my eyebrows look strange with fake eyelashes? Should I get them microbladed?

I think you look gorgeous! Your brows are so nice.

@Vivian9 omg you look great!! I love the lashes and your brows!! I say keep your brows how they are!!

@Vivian9, I also think your eyebrows look fine just natural with the fake eyelashes (which look really nice) I live in Louisiana so I understand your dilemma. 🙂 I've always used a little brow powder and have been fine in the heat.

Re: Do my eyebrows look strange with fake eyelashes? Should I get them microbladed?

Thanks for your help! 

@Vivian9 while you can, of course, do whatever makes you happiest... I honestly don't think that you need to do anything to your eyebrows as they look lovely and natural and your face doesn't seem unbalanced based on the photo that you uploaded. 

Thanks for your help!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • CD846D07-B0E5-4DD7-A913-726B65133EF3.jpeg
testing