Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows

Disappointing Anastasia Brow Pencil

The middle of the brow pencil just falls out. This happened to me 4 times before I finally swore off it. The last two times I had to return the pencil the girls at Sephora said that this happens all the time. I'm confused why the brand that specializes in eyebrows would have such an issue with quality. It's also incredibly annoying when you're about to do your makeup and realize that the eyebrow pencil you just bought is empty. The brand is definitely more hype and marketing than actual quality. 

Re: Disappointing Anastasia Brow Pencil

Hey @Kiway!

That's happened to me before too 😞

I recommend using the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade.  It will dry out faster if you leave the lid open for too long so I just take a bit of product on top of the lid, close it, and use the product I scooped out.  It's best to use the pomade on the tail end and arch of the eyebrow and use the Anastasia pencil liner for the other half.  Don't forget to clean it up with concealer for that Instagram eyebrow look!

I also took the eyebrow shaping class that really helped me improve my brow shaping skills.

I hope this helps!

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown

Re: Disappointing Anastasia Brow Pencil

Hi @Kiway  - I personally think the Anastasia products are a bit too over-hyped. My go-to eyebrow pencils are the Revlon Color Stay or the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil. They're inexpensive but really great.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing