cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Brow Trouble

Hello!

I need some suggestions for a new brow routine. I have tried and used ABH dip brow, brow powder, and the brow definer, and most recently the Benefit Goof Proof. I am not thrilled with any of them at this point. 

I have brows that when I am in the sun, I end up with bleached out hairs so I have spotty brows. I am tempted to try a product that isn't sold at Sephora, but I thought I would ask the hive mind their thoughts first. 

I think I like the idea of a pencil, but I have had a lot of issues with them not lasting very long or even breaking. My first foray into brows was using the Christian Dior brow pencil, and I liked it, but again, not a lot of product for the cost. 

Thanks, gals. Any suggestions will be taken as I am getting desperate.

Tags:

I have the same problem where I have hairs that are so bl...

I have the same problem where I have hairs that are so blonde, they can't be seen. I like the Soap and Glory Archery 2 in 1 pencil (though there are only 2 shades) and the Catrice brow gel. Tinted brow gels are definitely helpful for making the hairs show up. I really don't like the ABH one, though.
Anonymous Insider

I didn't like the ABH brow products but I tried the Essen...

I didn't like the ABH brow products but I tried the Essence brow gels and love them! they're only $3. : )
Anonymous Insider

Re: Brow Trouble

If you have enough brow hairs, but they are just light at the ends, try a brow gel. It will darken the ends of the hairs and reveal more brow. My favorite is Glossier Boy Brow, my sister's favorite is Benefit Gimme Brow, and Charlotte Tilbury's Legendary Brow is another popular one. 

If you are looking for another brow pencil, my favorites are Benefit Precisely My Brow, NYX Microbrow Pencil, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz. They are all very small tip pencils, so you can create hairlike strokes and create the illusion of more hair. If you want the product to last longer on the skin beneath the hairs, try to apply a small amount of eye primer on the skin beneath the hairs. It should help the product last longer.

Re: Brow Trouble

I use Essence brow gel mascara make me brow and it works great! I sometimes have that problem too and I am in love with that product!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing