cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Brow Styling

Spoiler
40 min later my brows are done. It takes too long trying to get them perfect, ugh

C0102AEF-36D2-4B18-9C15-B8DBB90A0902.jpeg

Re: Brow Styling

@SportyGirly125 I wish I could edit my post because it shows what I had written, twice! That was not intended! Also when putting up this post it wouldn’t let me tag anything even when I was in the area that says to tag! 
First I put #benefitpreciselymybrow which didn’t work because it showed not to use a hashtag so then I wrote it without the hashtag and it wouldn’t work? I tried 2 more times too! So weird, this site. 

@totallymick @Where are you trying to tag the product at? Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer 

I added some tags in your post

@SportyGirly125 I guess this forum does their hashtags differently because on others such as Instagram you don’t have spaces in between them like how you tagged it for me. I was surprised that when I put up, or tried to put up #benefitpreciselymybrow and then tried #benefitmybrowpreciisley it would say not to use the # so I did the exact same things without the # and it kept coming up in the red as if I’m doing something wrong. Well thanks for tagging it for me anyway! 😄

@totallymick @You can edit your own post by clicking on the three dots and choosing edit 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you, yes I know the edit symbol but when I went there and looked at it it was fine. When I went on the Brow group it shows I wrote 2 exact sentences in a row. God I hope I don’t have 2 identical posts up as well. That would be embarrassing. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • C0102AEF-36D2-4B18-9C15-B8DBB90A0902.jpeg
testing