cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|
Anonymous Insider

Best Brow Products??

Are there any brow products that you stand by? I've been trying to find the most comfortable formula that best matches my brow color. I'm looking for a gel, not a pencil. Can I get any recommendations? Thanks a million!

Tags:

Gimmie Brow is something I hope I never have to live with...

Gimmie Brow is something I hope I never have to live without. I like to add 3D Browtones on top to give dimension. For extra hot weather or swimming the Givenchy waterproof brow mascara is wonderful. There's a learning curve though & I think using a clean mascara wand to apply works best.

Re: Best Brow Products??

@AnonymousI am in love with the combo of Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil and Gimme Brow. 

http://www.sephora.com/goof-proof-brow-pencil-P408218?skuId=1820703&keyword=P408218

http://www.sephora.com/gimme-brow-P409239?skuId=1820596&keyword=P409239

Sadly, I do not like the clear eyebrow gels because they make my brows feel too stiff and itchy. 😞

Yes to both of these. They are my HGs.

Yes to both of these. They are my HGs.

Hi @Anonymous,

I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil. Not the Brow Wiz. The PENCIL. It is amazing and so easy to use! Check it out! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

JaneanBT wrote:

Hi @Charismatic,

I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil. Not the Brow Wiz. The PENCIL. It is amazing and so easy to use! Check it out! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT   Ohhhhhh!  I don't think we have tried the Brow Pencil, but the Brow Wiz is my daughter's HG brow product!  We'll have to try the pencil! ❤️

RE: Best Brow Products??

Anastasia Dip Brow and Benefit Gimme Brow!

Anastasia all the way! I always get flawless brows whenev...

Anastasia all the way! I always get flawless brows whenever I use it!!!

Glossier Boy Brow is THE BEST. I'm so picky about brow gel and find that they all irritate my brows and make them crunchy. Boy brow doesn't. I've tried both the clear and colored and they're amazing. I sometimes like to brush a spoolie through my brows after application, and every single brow gel gets crusty and flaky except boy brow. 

Anastasia dip brow is my ride or die. It has a learning curve. At first you will hate it and it will be difficult to use but after 2-3 days you learn how to use it and it's awesome. I pair it with the YSL brow tint and I'm locked & loaded for the day.

Re: RE: Best Brow Products??

Dervla wrote:
Anastasia dip brow is my ride or die. It has a learning curve. At first you will hate it and it will be difficult to use but after 2-3 days you learn how to use it and it's awesome. I pair it with the YSL brow tint and I'm locked & loaded for the day.

@DervlaThat combo is working for you, girl!   Your brows look flawless in your profile pic! ❤️

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Pomade. My freaking fave😍 I also bought my best friend the Benefit Brow Kits in the red one [I FORGET WHICH ONE BUT I KNOW ITS RED OR PINK] and she absolutely loves it. Her kit contains a pomade and a highlighting pencil [for browbone] and i think a clear brow gel and stencils??

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade. I am in l.o.v.e. with this pro...

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade. I am in l.o.v.e. with this product. The Dip Brow and the Anasatia brow pencil are some of the best products ever. And it lasts all day!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade. I am in l.o.v.e. with this pro...

I love too!

Glossier's Boy Brow is a great one-and-done brow gel. I've also used Benefit's Gimme Brow, which was okay, but it only lasted 2 months of almost-daily use, whereas I've had my Boy Brow for 3 months and it is still going strong.

Not what you're looking for but give eyeshadow a try. I've found I can get a more natural looking brow by using eyeshadow & building up the color.  My brows also lost longer compared to when I use pencils or gel. 

I love Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brow Gel. The brush is tiny, though, so it depends on whether this appeals to you....

personally i'm really into a brow powder with a brush wettened with setting spray, i like NyX brow powder. But best brow gel definitely has to be the anastasia brow pomade 

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing