Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows

BROWS

A step I will not skip at any time is BROWS. 

I love doing them and am on the hunt for a subtle but effective brow pencil! I stay loyal to my elf brow lift gel but would love to get it a partner🥰

Don't have a preference on formula, just hoping to find a winner🥳

Thanks!!

Re: BROWS

@mishylaskye  Brows are the makeup category I won’t leave home without doing, unless a life-threatening emergency forces me to. My longtime gold standard brow pencil is Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil Automatique (my perfect shade is Black Tea), available either direct from the brand or Cos Bar and maybe a couple other retailers. I love that its formula is drier than other brow pencils I’ve tried (NARS, Benefit, Lancôme, MAC, GXVE, Uoma, and others)—with Shu Uemura’s pencil being the only exception. Lately I’ve been using brow gel (Ami Colé Ultra-Flex Clear Eyebrow Shaping Gel Clear, and I’ll test Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Flexible Lifting and Laminating Eyebrow Gel 0.15 oz / 4.5 g soon) to fluff and initially shape my sparse brows, then going in with the Kimiko pencil to fill in what’s missing. 

I hope you find one that fits the bill @mishylaskye 

Right now my brow bestie is this one Benefit Cosmetics Mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3

@mishylaskye SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil is my usual pencil and I like it. It’s affordable, plenty pigmented, and goes on nicely. 

Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer is another nice one that I’ve tried.

One that I just finished using up is Urban Decay Brow Beater Waterproof Brow Pencil & Spoolie Brown Sugar 

thank you!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing