Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

@TraceyEB , that's class right there.  I will purchase his brush in the upcoming release 😉

Did anyone see Wayne Goss's new video tonight, it's so awful. A go fund me account has been created and is linked under Mel Thompson's newest video about him.

@xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trus...

@xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trusted advisor used that relationship to defraud him. I'd encourage all who have enjoyed Wayne's tutorials and/or brushes to support him in whatever way you can, with a comment on his YT video, a brush purchase, etc.

Re: @xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trus...

@TraceyEB  It is just horrible! I hope he is able to take legal action against them, though from what I have heard from previous cases a lot of the time they pack up and leave or the money is just gone and even if they sue the other person can't come up with the money. 

He's put a new video up saying he doesn't want donations and the gofund me account is now deactivated. However I highly recommend his brushes via Beautylish, I have his face & eye set and they are fantastic quality. I got his face set in 2017 and it has held up very well with frequent use. 

Re: @xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trus...

@xcicee, thanks for the update. I suspected he would be uncomfortable with monetary donations. His first Anniversary brush set was my first upgrade to Japanese brushes.  I had purchased two of his brushes before that release and it am still delighted with those brushes today. Am glad you enjoy yours, too! Let's hope he has a fantastic response to his launch with Cult Beauty and his makeup line release.

Another WG collaboration with Cult Beauty is coming - sign up via link in his IG bio. The inaugural beauty box contained Wayne's favourite products.

RE: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

@traveyeb thanks for the heads up. I’m going to check it out

thanks for the heads up! Interested to see what it is!

My 2019 Holiday Brush arrived today! It's exquisite in design and the brush hairs are so very soft. Will Get Ready With Wayne using this brush tomorrow and be back with observations. I continue to be in awe of the brushes he designs.

WG 2019 Holiday BrushWG 2019 Holiday Brush

L-R: WG Holiday Brush 2014 (00), 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019.L-R: WG Holiday Brush 2014 (00), 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Gorgeous! His brushes are so great.

MINE IS HERE!!!!!!! I can't believe they delivered on a Sunday, that's a first for me. Some size comparisons below - 00 Powder, Holiday 2019, WG Fan 15, Holiday 2017. 

It's so incredibly soft, no regrets for me at all. I like it much more than the 15 already which I rarely use. It's got much more substance than 15 but is softer and less densely packed than the 00 and provides less resistance. I will probably use it with highlighter and loose powder. I think this will be perfect with the Hourglass lighting powders, but I cant use it with those yet as I only have the powder in the holiday palette - this brush is much too big for that. 

@TraceyEB 

image0 (15).jpg

The brush looks beautiful,  @xcicee!

@curlychiquita Thank you!! It's not my favorite brush to use yet but definitely the best looking one I own ❤️

@xcicee stunning! thanks for the review on the brush and the size comparison !

@Kim888  Thank you!! It feels amazing on the face. 

@xcicee, I am ecstatic that you received your brush so quickly!! I can't wait to get mine tomorrow and re-read your description with it in my hand. I love the other brushes in your post, especially the Holiday 2017 brush, which is one of my absolute favourite brushes.There's nothing like it on the market! It's the one I reach for when using highly pigmented blushes (like Tom Ford Savage). Wayne's original 15 fan brush was my first fan and high end brush, and I used it for everything at the time. 🙂

Yess I hope you like yours!! The Holiday 2017 one was my first (and only other) WG Holiday brush! I really love it for highlighter but I rarely use it because my sunscreen is very greasy and I'm afraid to damage the bristles. It diffuses pigmented powders perfectly though. I regret missing out on the 2018 brush. 

The 2019 Holiday Brush is loaded on Beautylish and retails for $62.

RE: Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

Did anyone else see his YouTube video on how to use and see his “pull out eyeshadow with it” technique? Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on other brushes to do that technique with. I have a lot of face brushes already so I was going to pass on this but I really want to replicate that eyeshadow thing with something I own already.

Re: RE: Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

@xcicee, I saw the video and, in fact, Wayne demonstrated this technique before when he rolled out his original eye set. The video on his YT channel is titled Wayne Goss The Eye Set - Coming This April and dated March 21, 2014. He was using a domed eye brush to demonstrate the technique. I'll send a DM with the link. He also used this technique when introducing last year's holiday brush, which was also a type of fan brush. That video is titled The Wayne Goss Holiday Brush 2018 dated Dec 12, 2018 (about 3/4 of the way through the video).

Re: RE: Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

@TraceyEB Thank you Tracey!! I'll go check it out now. Really appreciate it! 

Conversation Stats
Photos249
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg
  • Image1644479206339003910.jpg
  • Image4034210199682491396.jpg
  • Image6390876963062495251.jpg