cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Haha, good point, I'm just picky. I will go sniff before I buy! 🙂

I was taking a look through my stash last night and I found some similarities to past colors in 2 of the 3 new shades I got.

Sangria is dead on for the old Vidal in the LC line.  I put the bullets side by side and there was no difference between them.

Pickled Ginger is not a dupe for my favorite Cin Cin, sadly.  It is however identical to the color Tulip from one of the pencils (can't recall if it is HPP or MLC)  

I think I may return PG and Sangria unused because I don't need exact duplicates in my collection.  

I just bought Sugarcane, Honeycomb, Fig, and Verbena! I couldn't help myself

Verbena is totally tempting me! Could you please post swatches? I already love love Fig and want to see how it compares. 

What do you ladies think is going to happen to the Luminous Crème Lipstick? I see that they no longer have it online 😕 have any of you checked in stores? I was totally hoping for a sale so I could stock up on some of the shades :l 

Most of the stores here have taken off the display for luminous creme! I was told all unsold lipsticks are packed up to be sent back to Bite!

It doesn't look like they will be on sale. I was in my store the other day and they were pretty much wiped out already. it looked like they were oos for a while

For those of you looking for real life swatches: just got my box with the Amuse Bouche Bite in Fig. Picture is in indoor lighting, with one swipe of the lippie (no other changes).bitebeautyfig.jpg

Full face shot of chai:

i1802161mage.jpeg

How does the formula compare to the luminous creme? What's different?

Much thicker/heavier, IMO.

They stain a lot more than the LC.  And there seems to be a lot more pigment to them, however most of the colors I bought are more saturated, so perhaps my opinions are skewed.

Someone else mentioned the ingredient list is nearly identical to that of the buttercream formulation.

Ok, Chai looks gorgeous! Why must you make everything look good Mocha?! Grr. Now I must add that to the list. P.S. What are those cute little jars? My hiatus has me totally lost. 

Thank you (sorry?) 🙂

The little jars are eyeshadows from Rituel de Fille.  

That looks fantastic...although I'm certain I've never seen you wear a color that looks bad!

Aw, thank you!

Do you all think the boxed set could just be the Bite kit the Sephora sales gals get for their training when new products launch? It kind of looks just like the box my fav SA so kindly brought out to show me the other day if so? Had same colors in it I think or maybe not?! I know Beetroot, Black Truffle and Gazpacho were in it for sure as I zeroed in on them! Just a thought from the peanut gallery out here. ☺️ Or did you read that it was going to be released as a boxed set? Cool if so! 

I found at least one blogger who seems to have the boxed set, so I don't think it's just Sephora employees, but couldn't tell if the set will be available for purchase.

I was actually just wondering if it was a press kit and not something that will actually be for sale...

I wanted Chai & Rhubarb so I ordered Rhubarb hoping that I can wait on Chai so I can maybe split the set at a cheaper price later on. You make a very good point... I just really hope it comes out in a set!

My acquisitions should be arriving tomorrow. Also, I have zero self control and ordered Chai and Gazpacho...they went from "I'm interested in you guys, but want to wait" to "Come to mama"!

Hahaha! This is great! My one should arrive tomorrow as well. Look forward to seeing you in your new colors!

testing