Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases

coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 6.11.22 PM.png

RE: Re: Too Faced New Releases

Yes

Too Faced New Releases

I want to purchase the Sex on the Peach set, however, I just purchased the mattifying setting powder and don't know if I'd use it in time before the new stuff becomes too old. I just am curious about shelf life of the unopened powder, if it is kept in a dark & cool area. I know there are many answers, but maybe someone has specific Too Faced shelf life experience ๐Ÿ˜Š. Thanks in advance!

Melted matte-tallic - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 7.55.21 AM.png

I love their melted lipsticks, Iโ€™m so excited for these! Iโ€™m definitely getting red, I really regretted not

having a metallic red last winter, thanks for sharing @veronika23!

@veronika23  Now THESE look like FUN!!!!!!

Anyone buy and use the Lifeโ€™s a Festival palette? When it was first released I was really turned off by the packaging but when I actually stopped to look at the colors of the shadows, theyโ€™re super pretty. I donโ€™t put a of trust into Sephora reviews - I think things tend to be over-praised and people review things too quickly when theyโ€™re still in the first-blush of love. Would love to hear the real tea here if anyone has been using it regularly since it was released. Thanks, ladies! ๐Ÿ™‚

I got the cream highlighters their definitely duochrome b...

I got the cream highlighters their definitely duochrome but I fine them to not be really blinding their more of a natural highlighter. I dont care for them but they are beautiful just not glowy enough for me

I felt the same way and even considered buying it for my little girl who is obsessed with makeup but she isnโ€™t quite ready for high end makeup. I kept seeing the โ€œlooksโ€ on Instagram and Pinterest and I finally gave in and got it during Too Faced 25% off, and initially I was disappointed. Everything looks slightly different online and i opened this in the middle of the night. Next day I took it out and decided what the heck Iโ€™ll pay with it. And holy amazing so pigment and such fun vibrant shimmer colors. I am obsessed with it. And am now looking for palettes that are similar!

I 100% recommend the festival palette if you love color a...

I 100% recommend the festival palette if you love color and duo-chromes. I bought it in the first few days of March and I love it!! I find myself reaching for it constantly. The thing that impresses me the most is I can apply with a wet or a dry brush! Too many duo-chromes need setting sprays to work. These are more vibrant wet of course, but it is not required. These shadows are unique, pigmented, blendable, smooth& creamy. Such a great palette!!

@starsandbucks  I love the palette. THe Unicorn Tears works as a highlighter and a gorgeous shadow topper or on it's own.I think the shadows are nicely pigmented and there are some unique colors in there. Fireflies was a surprise favorite. It did not disappoint! 

RE: Re: Too Faced New Releases

I love it. Fun colours, vivid mixed with neutrals. Long lasting and highly pigmented.

I actually love the palette.  I too was turned off by it at first with the pans not being lined up but the shadows themselves are very creamy and blendable. The colors work really well together.   @starsandbucks

I love It, @starsandbucks. The shadows are creamier than past Too Faced palettes, and I swear, every time I use Them to create a look, I have A good makeup day. I hands-down recommend this one. So gorgeous. Prettiest shades, too. Love it.

Does anyone know if the new Too Faced Natural Face collection is permanent? I mainly asking about the face palette and the Neutral Eyes palette. 

Thanks!

Too Faced New Releases

Cross-posting from Deals thread... Free Shipping & 25% Off site-wide at Too Faced direct! Use code: SPRINGFLING. (25% off discount not valid onClover Collection. Use code: SPRINGFLING. Offer ends 3/31/2018 @ 11:45pm PST. Free standard shipping valid for all US & International orders. No code needed. Offer ends 3/31/2018 @ 11:45 pm PST)

Has anybody received a shipment confirmation for this? I ordered on the 23rd and have a confirmation email, but their website order locator shows no order found. I emailed but I'm not sure if I'll get a response. 

I got my shipping confirmation yesterday!!!!

Too Faced New Releases

Clover Limited Edition Collection has arrived! Featuring the previously released Clover eyeshadow palette, new Clover bag, and Melted Matte Lipstick in shade Melted Clover. To celebrate the launch Too Faced is donating $250,000 to animal charities ๐Ÿถ (LOVE ๐Ÿ’œ LOVE ๐Ÿ’œ LOVE) Too Faced is killing me with these releases...first Natural Collection and now this lol

Too Faced New Releases

Another sneak peek.... Can't wait! So many great releases thus far and more coming ๐Ÿ’œ

Too Faced New Releases

Yay i'm so excited! Too Faced Natural Nudes Lipsticks are up on the site. I've been wear liquid lipstick for YEARS. These look ultra moisturizing thanks to the coconut and the color pay off looks great, if the swatches are true to tone. I have a big event on the weekend, heres hoping they arrive before then. I ordered Overexposed and Strip Search (i think thats what its called) lol.

testing