Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Tatcha Beauty Thread

The Tatcha thread seems to have disappeared with the new BIC, and there don't seem to be any active threads, so I thought we should bring back this thread so we have a place to talk about everything Tatcha!

Tatcha

- Updated November 2nd, 2018 - 

Tatcha's Holiday Sets Are Available now on their direct site! Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 9.58.25 AM.png

Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

Thanks for posting! I have been eyeing that beauty oil on costco for a while now, but just had to place my order just now because of the concentrate!! 

Hopefully soon they will carry the silk canvas one too. I love costco and some of the amazing products they carry. I even got my glamglow from them for half off.

@Anastasiya13 I'm going to start checking their site much more regularly!

Sorry I've been absent, guys!

All three of Tatcha's previous lipsticks (Kyoto Red, Cherry Blossom, and Plum Blossom) are back in stock on their website!!

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 7.59.19 AM.png

New product coming - The Silk Canvas

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 3.46.34 PM.png

Test

@veronika23 😉 

hahahaha super cute @Milou07 😄

Updated the thread today, sorry I've been behind!

Curious to know if anyone has tried the new "The Deep Cleanse" and what they thought of it! 

Also, did anyone order the Tatcha lucky bag this year?  I'm never brave enough to take the plunge on mystery bags, but I'm curious to know what is in it!  Tatcha said on instagram that the contents won't be consistent in all bags. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 12.24.24 PM.png

The Lucky18 bag contains: the Silk Cream, Indigo Soothing...

The Lucky18 bag contains: the Silk Cream, Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder, Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum , and one Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask.

I can post on Monday after mine is delivered. can't wait,...

I can post on Monday after mine is delivered. can't wait, I figure $100 of Tatcha products would be worth it.

I have tried the new deep cleanse and love it.  No surprise since everything I have tried from Tatcha does not disappoint.  It is very gently on my dry sensitive skin and does not dry it out.

I got the lucky bag last year. It's travel size products that they send you and it didn't disappoint.  I can't wait to receive my lucky bag this year!

Update: last years lucky bag consisted of the beauty oil, gentle rice enzyme powder, luminous deep hydration serum, and radiant deep hydration serum (worth $120).  This years bag I received the luminous deep hydration lifting mask, luminous deep hydration firming eye serum, indigo soothing rice enzyme powder, and the silk cream (worth $100).

Wow, that sounds great!  I'm so curious to see what you'll get this year @SportyGirly125!  🙂

Tatcha direct has a $25 off of $125+ deal!

*Offer valid through December 17, 2017 at 11:59pm PT. Limit one promotional code per order. This offer is not applicable on gift cards. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

Tatcha’s friends and family sale has started!  Get 20% of with the code FF2017!  💜

Tatcha’s website has been having some issues, but it seems to be working now, and the holiday sets are up!! 🙂D3F34FEF-8573-4CE6-A157-F5809F82928C.jpeg

I'm sorry I'm posting this so late (life has been crazy lately), but I wanted to post photos of the lip oil and mini lipstick set in case anyone wanted to see before the release tomorrow. 🙂

The lipstick trio comes in this little cardboard case - it's really cute, and they are totally securely packed in there, but I wish the container wasn't cardboard! 

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.08 PM.png

Each lipstick is sealed with this gorgeous washi-tape like sticker. Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.22 PM.png

Here are all three lipsticks outside of the case - they are so adorable! 

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.09 PM.png

Here is the comparison with the full-size lipsticks.  I really can't even describe how gorgeous and amazing the minis are - the case is the exact same as the full size, weight and everything.  These are by far the most incredible miniature lipsticks I have ever seen - other luxury brands need to be taking notes!  😉  The only thing different is that the bullets themselves don't have the faceting that the full size lipsticks do. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.53 PM.png

Finally, a closeup of the labels on the bottom of the mini lipsticks - I love how detailed these are - they even matched the labels to the color of the lipstick cases! 😄 Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.48.03 PM.png

Overall, I know these are crazy expensive for minis ($60 total, $20/lipstick), but they are just the cutest things ever.  If you love minis like me, or if you are a huge Tatcha fan, this is the perfect way to try out all of their lipsticks (especially since you can't get plum or cherry blossom right now), without sacrificing anything in terms of packaging or presentation.  Love, love, love!  💜

Wow! Nice pics @Milou07!!!

@Milou07 Thank you for the reminder and the pictures! I was so annoyed with myself for missing it during that one day sneak peek! Alarm set, those mini lipsticks will be MINE 🙂 Now the only decision left is do I order backups of minis?! 

@MissPuff - of course!!  You and I are having the exact same debate!  The minis actually sold out of my cart when I was trying to check out during the sneak peek, but I kept refreshing and somehow managed to snag a set about an hour later.  I think that just made me want to buy backups when they come back even more!  🙈

168 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos67
  • Tatcha
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.57.53 AM.png
  • 8AFCEC0D-48F1-4F32-BD15-A6A33A20966F.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 6.42.02 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.22 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.47 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.08 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.09 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.53 PM.png