Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Tatcha Beauty Thread

The Tatcha thread seems to have disappeared with the new BIC, and there don't seem to be any active threads, so I thought we should bring back this thread so we have a place to talk about everything Tatcha!

Tatcha

- Updated November 2nd, 2018 - 

Tatcha's Holiday Sets Are Available now on their direct site! Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 9.58.25 AM.png

Re: SO wish Sephora had the holiday kits for this year becaus...

@Maeora If you shop on the Tatcha website right now they are having a 20% off sale.

Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

Thanks @Milou07! Sorry I didn't post the newest updates. 😞

Wish Sephora carried that lip mask! Well maybe it's a good thing they aren't... I probably shouldn't be buying more at the moment! 😄

No, not at all @veronika23 - thank you for everything you do on BIC, this thread included! 🙂 

I know, me too!  😄 

Thanks @Milou07! 🖤🖤🖤

The Kissu Lip Mask - Available now online at QVC

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 7.50.05 AM.png

RE: Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

Will this be coming to Sephora any time soon? Specifically Canada?

RE: Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

@Wolfgirl22 Tatcha also posted on Instagram that the lip mask is only going to be for sale on qvc and the Tatcha site. It’s to bad cause the shipping cost to Canada is almost the same price as the mask itself.

Re: RE: Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

@Wolfgirl22 - as far as I've seen on Tatcha's social media pages, no, the Kissu lip mask is exclusive to their website. 😞 

RE: Re: RE: Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

Ahh that is unfortunate it’s so expensive to order off the tatcha site up here

New Rice Polish - Should be up today on their site

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 7.53.41 AM.png

RE: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

@Milou07, @Kim888, @ZombieMetroAnt, what foundation formulas/application have you found to work best with the Silk Primer? I love the primer and application but am finding my foundation/application are causing streaks. Currently using brush application with fingers to smooth into the pores. It worked fantastic now a month later I dread picking it up.

Re: RE: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

@eshoe If you are using clean brushes and you are still getting streaks, I recommend using a bit less of the product. I use my hands for the primer (which is a little weird because I am SO a brush girl). I find it easier to control how much is going where  and I also think the warmth of my hands breaks it down a bit for a smoother application. Then I use a brush to apply my foundation. 

RE: Re: RE: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

Thank you, @keelybt. I actually do think I am using too much product. I was using the sample, then purchased the full size because I fell in love with it. Using the mini disk that comes with it, I can say with certainty I am using more product. Thank you for the suggestion!

Re: RE: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

@eshoe I’m sorry it’s not been working for you! I haven’t really experienced anything like that. I apply the primer with my fingers. I tend to use a lot of powder foundation during the week so I apply concealer and then foundation and I use a brush for both of those - I’ve also used it with the hourglass foundation stick with no issue. I do find my concealer can get streaky in general when I’m not washing my Brushes  enough because of the dried product on the brush. 

Did you change any any of your other products? What have you been using it with?

RE: Re: RE: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

@Kim888, I wash my brush weekly, and don’t ‘put on a full face’ everyday right now.  I did recently switch my daytime moisturizer to YTTP’s Age Prevention Creme. I was previously using a facial oil (Julep’s) but felt the shinier look was aging me. The YTTP coupled with the Tatcha Gives me a nice, smooth base. Plus, after spending that much on a primer, I want to make it work😆

What are you using that’s not working? I’ve been able to use it with my : EL Double Wear, Stila Stay All Day, Kevin Aucoin, Bare Minerals, and Fenty.

@IttyxBittyxMe, it works the best for me with Julep’s Cushion Complexion, which I use for special occasions as there isn’t much product in the pen. Otherwise I use Tarte’s Hydrating Shape Tape Foundation, which is considerably thicker. I am guessing that might be part of the problem.

April 21st rouge exclusive, May 1st for everyone!

Thanks for the update!!

Thanks for the update!!

Omg I wonder when this will be available to the general public. I want it sooo bad. Obsessed with Tatcha 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos67
  • Tatcha
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.57.53 AM.png
  • 8AFCEC0D-48F1-4F32-BD15-A6A33A20966F.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 6.42.02 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.22 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.47 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.08 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.09 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.53 PM.png