cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

huda-beauty-lashes.png

I thought I would create a thread for HUDA BEAUTY , so we could have a place to discuss news, upcoming collections, and of course post swatches!

I double checked to see if there was a thread for the brand already, and I didn't see one, so here we go!

RE: @sydtomato, thanks for the swatches, I was curious what t...

no problem! @Luvstravel

Re: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

Has anybody picked up the HUDA BEAUTY - Tantour Contour & Bronzer Cream?

I'd love to see swatches and hear thoughts!

RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

New huda palettes. Pic from trendmood.

I haven't picked them up yet but Pink and Orange are so h...

I haven't picked them up yet but Pink and Orange are so high on my list!

Re: RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

@KNC24  These = ❤️ for me ☺️ 

I ordered “Pink” today. It will be my first Huda Beauty purchase so I’m very interested to see what her formula is like. 

Did anyone else pick up one or more of these palettes? 

RE: Re: RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

@PinkEvergreen my pick one just came today. I’m tempted on get the green one because of the purple bluish duo chrome.

Re: RE: Re: RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

@KNC24  What do you think of the pink one? The pinks aren’t what I had hoped they’d be. They’re a bit too coral-ly for me. But the purples are perfect! 💜

I'm so tempted to get the green one, too, but for the greenish shades. Do you know if these are permanent or LE? 

Wow, love the colours of the palette on the right!

Wow, love the colours of the palette on the right!

The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

I was curious about the new liquid eyeshadow formula and did a little test swatch and wear while shopping today. The matte formula took some time to dry down was very thick and opaque. I really liked the way the light played over the metallics in person. Picture is after several hours of abuse on my wrist so they do seem pretty durable.

Doesn't look like anyone has posted here in a while, but I wanted to share my swatches of the Huda New Nude Palette (cross-posted from the November hauls thread):

111018hudaswatches.PNG

So pretty, this just makes me want to buy it even more!

So pretty, this just makes me want to buy it even more!

@Tamara76 If they could make one of their obsession palettes with just those foiled shades I'd be so happy

OMG!  That would be gorgeous, @makeitup305! ❤️

how do you like it?

how do you like it?

Re: how do you like it?

I am totally in love with this palette, @infinitebrevity!  The pigmentation, colors and formula are sooooo good, not to mention it is probably the prettiest palette I have ever seen! ❤️

Possible new palette?

Spoiler
test

test

Hi Everyone! 

I saw online and here on BIC that Huda Beauty will have different bundles for Black Friday.  One of them is a set of 3 highlighter palettes: Summer Solstice, Pink Sands, and Gold Sands $60 exclusively on their website.

Has anyone ordered directly from the Huda Beauty website? What was your experience like? Was it worth it? I’ve been hesitant to purchase directly from the brand because I prefer to have a physical store, like a Sephora, in case I need to return or exchange anything but these days ordering online from Sephora has been a pain!  And I’m very interested in the highlighter deal! 

This is probably really late, but I have never tried ordering any Huda products from her actual site, most of the time I have gotten them from Sephora because of the return policy ( I've never had to return anything yet :P) , I did get  the highlighter palette from Cult Beauty, just to try the website out, and I think it was because I was ordering something else at that time. 

I guess it just depends on where you live. 

Im having issue with try to determine what my shade is in Huda Beauty I’m wear a 410 in Fenty, Mac Nw45& Nc45, KVD deep71, Marc Jacobs medium/light cocoa. I’ve her company an email almost 2 weeks ago. I really starting to believe that those are signs for me not to buy this nor test it
1 Reply
Photos44
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 11.17.30 AM.png
  • huda-beauty-lashes.png
  • Heartbreaker
  • Material Girl
  • Heartbreaker
  • Showgirl