cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

huda-beauty-lashes.png

I thought I would create a thread for HUDA BEAUTY , so we could have a place to discuss news, upcoming collections, and of course post swatches!

I double checked to see if there was a thread for the brand already, and I didn't see one, so here we go!

RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

I hate it when that happens 😭

Re: RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

Oh no, @BeansCat, definitely contact customer service for a replacement!

Mine arrived today with 4 shattered shadows - all shimmer...

Mine arrived today with 4 shattered shadows - all shimmers. The matte shades are fine. 😥

Re: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

I bought the new matte power bullet in Wedding Day (and LOVE it) - can anyone recommend a liner to go with it?  

Taken from the Huda Snapchat story. Releasing October 9! Mini nude obsessions

2ABE4F5E-28AC-42BD-B675-C0683490D09D.jpeg

@cianni, Thanks for posting. I saw these at my SJCP. They...

@cianni, Thanks for posting. I saw these at my SJCP. They were unboxing new stuff. My regular girl wasn't there and the new girl wouldn't let me see them since they weren't supposed to put them out until the 15th. I think I want the medium!

Hey it’s me again 😂 this is look I did a few days ago using Huda beauty’s new matte lipstick in color “pay day”. It’s so creamy I’m def. buying more shades s

This is a look I did with my neon orange palette. I’m not a trained makeup artist so be kind 😂💞

Swatches of neon palettes together 

20190612_025304.jpg

Wow, love all the vibrant colors and these shadows are so pigmented. <333

Thanks for all the swatches!

Thanks for all the swatches!

My neon palettes arrived today, thought I’d share some natural light photos and swatches. No filter or saturation boost on these, the pink palette is just that bright. Overlal these swatched nicely. The mattes in the green palette were less intense compared to the pink palette and all the shimmers swatched about the same except for the bottom bright pink shade which was just insanely pigmented. I’m super happy and can’t wait to start using these, I know I’m going to be using all these duochromes like crazy.

@shdTomato thank you for sharing swatches! The pink palet...

@shdTomato thank you for sharing swatches! The pink palette looks like everything I was hoping it would be. 🤤💖

Gahhh amazing swatches @sydtomato!!! I really need that pink palette in my life - I’m trying to be low buy but I think I’m going to crack on this front!

@sydtomato  Thanks for posting the swatches! I got the pink one and now I’m on the fence about getting the green one as well... 😬

thank you for sharing @sydtomato that pink one is so so pretty!

Thank you for these swatches! The metallics in these palettes are absolutely stunning.

These look great! Thanks for posting @sydtomato the shades in the pink are just different enough to justify picking it up 😝

Beautiful swatches, thank you @sydtomato ! I'm interested in the neon orange palette, I'm guessing it'll be as pigmented as these two 🙂 

RE: Re: RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

thank you! I think Im going to have to pick up the orange one to if these perform well on the eye, I luckily got these two with my rouge reward. @ellem24 

@sydtomato, thanks for the swatches, I was curious what t...

@sydtomato, thanks for the swatches, I was curious what they would look like 🙂
Photos44
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 11.17.30 AM.png
  • huda-beauty-lashes.png
  • Heartbreaker
  • Material Girl
  • Heartbreaker
  • Showgirl