Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

@Sunnysmom  Oooh looks good! Smooth shimmer.

You’d prob love it @ms123456 !

RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Swatches of holiday

Cross post of new lips from Sephora. Very pretty collection and the Night Noir are a nice subtle change w shimmer vs more glittery versions. 8ED0104C-DE93-484A-BA4E-DEA605AEE380.jpeg

Night NoirNight Noir

Mattes. Missing one.Mattes. Missing one.

@Sunnysmom Tempting.  And that packaging.  And I love their lipsticks.  I haven't done the dark shades for a while but I am wondering...

Here is new red 33 and burgundy 34 @meganlisa .  They are goood. Lol. 🥰33,3433,34

48E03213-26F1-4913-8994-3059DAA425F1.jpeg

Shoot sorry guys and @meganlisa , typos! 333 and 334! 

Me too @meganlisa . I forgot how much I did like them and usually the darker shades seem to be so good and interesting. I’m really crazy about the new color 34 burgundy etc in regular formula. It’s amazing. 

I posted it on swatches thread I think. Prob forgot to on here. I will. 

@Sunnysmom tempting!!!

Do the velvet lipstick cases feel like Anastasia palettes? @Sunnysmom 

I can't help it, I have been wondering.

Beautiful swatches!

Ooh I’m not sure @gingerleigh but I’ll check next time I’m in store and let you know! It’s a very soft cut velvet over the hard case. Not sure you can tell from my personal pic of my case either but I’ll look. 🥰

Thank you! I'm on the lookout too. It does look more luxe in your photo than it does on the product page. @Sunnysmom 

Yeah it def is. Very pretty @gingerleigh! Bet you’ll love em! 

New selection of Givenchy cosmetics at Nordstrom. If you sort All Makeup by "new" there are several dozen items. Nice! I hope I will be able to see them in store nearby.

Swatches of the new lipsticks

The fall collection is up for pre-order at Neiman  Marcus. Delivery by August 22. @Mochapj  previously posted swatches of the 9-pan palettes

82BF98DB-4B69-4212-80BB-84BD31702124.jpegA4F236EF-8693-4D27-AAE3-B3B4EBA09975.jpeg9E9B90AA-B595-437F-ADF8-9DCED89FE323.jpeg944CD76D-7B5B-4E77-A456-2EFF1B988118.jpeg

@lipstick4soul  Love the first, rose-toned palette. Even though I’m dying to see more cool-toned pinks ASAP, this is still beautiful 😊

Givenchy Christmas 2019

Re: RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Wow these lips! I’m in, can’t wait to see! Thanks @SalBing ! 

RE: Re: RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

@Sunnysmom These are the 2 shades

Re: RE: Re: RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Thanks so much @SalBing so good to know! Will be anxious to see them! 

342 Replies
testing