Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Spoiler
test

RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

The spring collection

Does anyone know whether the Chinese New Year lipstick will come back in stock anywhere? It’s sold out everywhere currently...I’m so disappointed! I’ve been working crazy hours and by the time I saw the Sephora email letting me know it was in stock, it was sold out Smiley Sad I saw people on other forums talking about how they bought multiple lipsticks and from multiple stores...I wish givenchy/retailers would limit the number of duplicate LE products people could buy.

Re: RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

@seaofcowards I would not be surprised if it came back in stock briefly but no way to tell when! Have you seen the upcoming spring 2018 items just posted?

I've seen photos - I collect the LE lipsticks though (unless I hate the lipstick shade) so very disappointed I missed this winter's!

Available now for US @lola2345 @Sunnysmom @niki172

i read 12/25 for CA but haven't verified

https://www.sephora.com/product/chinese-new-year-le-rouge-lipstick-P427520

@shimmerbait Thank u so much for thinking of me sweet pea! 😘

Thanks @shimmerbait! Picking it up now. I kinda wanted to wait for another promo to drop during the 25 days of promos (or whatever it's called), but I'm not taking a chance with this one <3

Chinese New Year

Anyone know the release date for this? Trying to figure out if it will come out in time for a Christmas gift

@lola2345 You probably already noticed but the full size is up on Sephora. 😀

Chinese New Year isn't until February so I would bet late...

Chinese New Year isn't until February so I would bet late December/January.

Upcoming Givenchy. Looks like an eyeshadow palette and a gloss balm version of the ph colour formula

Swatches of the Givenchy holiday palette.

I am a die-hard Givenchy fan as well. These are the two I always keep on my vanity. ✨✨

Holiday

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 5.34.22 PM.png

Givenchy Rosy Black Ombre Couture

I bet it would be amazing as a base to a red shadow !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the swatch @Mochapj;  I thought I'd see more pink or red in it. I guess it's just the sparkles. 

yeah @mrsbaine I'll be honest, I'm a little confused why it's called rosy black - it looks more purplish than anything to me Smiley Very Happy

174 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos43
  • givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg
  • givenchyaw11.jpg
  • Givenchy.jpg
  • IMG_3504.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • IMG_20161002_041211_102.jpg
  • image.jpeg
  • IMG_2442.JPG