Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

@SportyGirly125  Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous. 

Is it a good brand firm on the skin?

This is so pretty 

Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick Lunar New Year Edition 888 Golden Red 

I was just coming on here to see if anyone posted about this yet! Just when I thought Givenchy had outdone themselves with their recent packaging, they do it again! 😍 @SportyGirly125 

@Guessgal @I got mine in this morning and it is stunning 

Any of you lovely ladies know if Sephora ever carried Givenchy Le Rouge Metallic Lipstick 02 Sparkling Poppy ? Wow somehow I’m able to tag it, but I’ve been stalking it for the last 2 months but never saw it. Only saw the other two shades... Did you guys pick it up or know any retailers that are still selling it? I saw that Net-a-porter has a “coming back soon” label, but that’s about it @Mochapj @Sunnysmom @PenelopeBT @blackkitty2014 

RE: Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

@Guessgal Is it not on Canadian side? It’s marked down on US right now. Sparkling Peony right or am I crazy

Re: RE: Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

No, I am looking for Sparkling Poppy (the red one in their collection)

3A286BF9-BBFF-48E5-982E-B58DE8036227.jpeg

Thank you for checking for me though @blackkitty2014 😘😘

Oh bummer you missed it @Guessgal , I didn’t notice it I guess I’m sorry. But I would keep eyes peeled on other sites as imagine NM, Saks had it. I think Barneys did at beginning too sadly. Miss Barneys! And Net A P def a good option too. 😘

Thank you so much for responding to my quest @Sunnysmom @gingerleigh ❤️❤️ Yes, I was able to pick up both Sparkling Peony and Sparkling Lilly, but somehow missed Poppy. Maybe it wasn't meant to be and I should be content with what I have 😭 Crossing my fingers that they come up with something just as beautiful and floral soon 🤞

Me too @Guessgal  I just don't know what to expect and I'm very curious to see what comes next with the new artistic director for Givenchy.

Oh I know how that feels @Guessgal hate it too! Here’s hoping it turns up for you somewhere and I’ll keep my eyes open for you also! 🤗😘

It was here on Sephora @Guessgal ... it even went on sale like Sparkling Peony is currently on sale. Lily was here as well. I am sorry you missed it! Maybe a few will come back in stock. I don't know of any other source for buying it.

RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Givenchy LNY collection

Re: RE: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Wow @Mochapj this is seriously pretty and the packaging wow. Blush interests me. 
@blackkitty2014 

The next collection

New Holiday 27 Bold Red lip. Very happy to see smooth pretty shimmer, just enough. Fits the bill for those of us who don’t want too much glitter or gritty texture. Fyi @ms123456 @blackkitty2014 .

Cool red w pink to it tho hard to see here maybeCool red w pink to it tho hard to see here maybe

Hard to see texture on pic!Hard to see texture on pic!

This is such a stunning red! I love how the shimmer is subtle, so this shade is perfect for holiday parties. <333

Thx @Sunnysmom .  I think Dior also hops into this train.  You ladies will see me as a walking shimmer (from head to toes that is) 😉 PS.  I just got TF Clash (shimmer orange/red) but i forgot that it's there so i havent tried it yet.  Problem of a hoader!

Haha yes for sure @blackkitty2014 .  I can relate. I used to think who wouldn’t remember what they bought?! 😳🙄🤣Umm pot calling kettle. Lol lol. This is smoother than Dior tho I think. Maybe close. Not as glittery tho. 🙂 

5 Replies
testing