Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Let's see them, @NotCrocker! I love collection photos.

Oh @Gwenhwyfar, will do! When I get home tonight I will gather them for a photo! It will be a few short as I am in between apartments, but I have a good chunk of them at my current place.

Hooray! @NotCrocker

I share your love of givenchy! I find their products consistently good quality and also really beautiful from a packaging perspective. I loved the recent heros release and cant wait for the holiday gold.  

Definitely some stuff from Givenchy I love but can't always get the products in Canada 😞

I'll add this to the brand list in Beauty news 🙂

thank you @veronika23 !! i didn't realize they were difficult to get in canada. they seem to be a not very easy to access in loads of countries...i wonder why. i think they make very beautiful and cohesive collections. not overwhelming, like i can find some brands can be...

You are welcome 🙂 They do make beautiful collections. To my knowledge only Sephora carries the brand in Canada and sometimes we don't get the products like the new Le Prisme Superstellar. I don't even know why we don't get some items... I've lost the amount of times I've written to them... never receiving a replies to my questions.

2 Replies
testing