Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tatcha

I just tried the new Dewy Skin Cream and it is a miracle! This literally gives you glass skin on any part of your body you put it on. It is so beautiful and feels amazing since my skin has been dryer as of late. The texture is thick but it feels like water when you put it on to your skin.

495C75F2-8C8F-4993-9A5F-C52B2B5A153B.jpeg

2D720B87-0EC9-4903-8552-07D9EDD84DFD.jpeg

##

Re: Tatcha

I absolutely agree. I’m on my third jar. It’s amazing how plump it makes my skin.

@missalessandraj  Awesome review! Can’t wait to try it once my water cream is done!!

I just picked this up during the sale on friday and oh my goodness! I can not even begin to describe how luxurious this cream feels on the skin ... my skin feels instantly more hydrated and plump (in a good way)... that being said this is definitely a night time moisturizer or a no make-up base for me !

RE: Re: Tatcha

Do you use this in the morning evening or both?

I love this one too! @Momofgirls2018 It a bit richer than the Water Cream. It's amazing for dry skin. 

Are you still using and loving this? I have been wanting to try it. Do you know how it compares to the Water Cream?

Hi @missalessandraj,

I am so happy to hear you are loving this. This is on my list to try! Thanks for the feedback 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Of course! You’ll definitely love it!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • 495C75F2-8C8F-4993-9A5F-C52B2B5A153B.jpeg
  • 2D720B87-0EC9-4903-8552-07D9EDD84DFD.jpeg