cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

Yes, there are 4 of them. Anastasia announced that on her Instagram page. 

Can't wait!!

@ChristalM  they haven't said.

However Petit Fours is also a term for a small dessert which I believe is the theme they're going for here. 

@Mochapj Thanks. yeah I get that I was just thinking they would release 4 of them maybe. But I guess we shall see. So far the colours seem a little too safe for me! LOL

@ChristalM  yeah same.

She said they're aimed at bridal and chic/easy looks so I'm not expecting any of them to really be my cup of tea, TBH.

@Mochapj ah then yes, prob not for me either. 😞

Another Petit Four palette

C50E4941-B884-4D41-82CF-AE908853E115.png

@Mochapj Very pretty!

Coming soon, the Petit Fours collection for holiday

3157E3EC-7352-4F42-A58C-B87916A233E5.png

I can't wait for these!

This Pecan looks like my ~perfect~ quad!

The Raspberry one is not for me but I can't wait to see what the other 2 look like!

@Mochapj Nice colors. 

Viseart now sells single matte shadows! It's about time! 🤣 Now I can buy specific shades from the 12-pan matte palettes I don't already own, hooray! At Viseart's site, use the "single eyeshadow" link in their top nav to reach the product page. The link in the big announcement banner/marquee on their homepage doesn't work for me. 

F48500C8-37F8-4F0E-B236-70692652C016.jpegFED33364-C75A-4FE4-99A1-4B4A871D4781.jpeg

No shimmer singles yet, and I don't know if they plan to sell any. But Viseart makes my favorite mattes, so I'm super happy to finally see these singles available—even if they're priced a bit high. For 8 singles, I could buy a 12-pan palette. But I don't want the entire Neutral Mattes and Cool Mattes palettes, so this is a good option for me. I'm surprised they're not also selling empty magnetic palettes, but I'd rather use 1 or 2 of my super sturdy MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Refillable Makeup Palette Extra Large for these anyway. UPDATE: they do have empty magnetic 12-pan palettes! They're in the "EYES" section of their site: one 12-pan for $11.25 (sale price) and a 3-pack for $30.60 (sale price). 

Oh, and I don't know how long their sale will last... there's no offer disclosure info in their promo email. But I'm kinda tempted to buy a backup of Editorial Brights for $68 USD, especially since mine's in the old non-magnetic palette. 

@WinglessOne  Well.  I finally ordered the matte singles from this brand.  Love, love, love them.   Thanks for the info.  I loved being able to pick my own shades and I bought the magnetic12 pan empty palette.  You are right.   It was a little pricey once I got my total.   It was more than a PMG mothership.   I forgot to post in October hauls. 

F740B644-AFE4-4122-870A-8D6886B30445.jpeg

@tjffc Oh, I'm glad you're loving your new mattes! They're worth the expense. 🙂 You chose some great shades! 

@tjffc  Love the splash of color you have in your palette!

@WinglessOne  - They still have their shimmer singles at muse beauty pro.  🙂 

I'm excited though I finally grabbed a neutral and cool mattes 2 palette this time around.  I've got an empty slimpro case waiting to be filled though... 😄  I really hope they don't discontinue the Theory Palettes -- I love 'em and just put them into a few slimpro cases.  

@MCSSavvy True, but I was hoping Viseart would also have non-matte singles available direct from their own site (though I prefer their mattes to all their other shadow formulas). I have nothing against Muse Beauty Pro but, for some reason, I rarely order from them. You just reminded me to look for a couple of metallic singles there (if they're still in stock). 🙂 

Oh, I also hope Viseart keeps the Theory line. I've given many as gifts, particularly to folks who like very cohesive color stories or are easily overwhelmed by "so many colors, I don't know where to start" in larger palettes. I kinda wonder if Viseart's heading more in the Petite Pro direction with their small palette format from now on. 

Enjoy your new palettes when they arrive! 

Ditto that @WinglessOne  I have yet to order from Muse Beauty Pro myself but have ordered from a few new sites (to me that is) this year during sales to primarily pick up a few Theory palettes that slipped my grasp.  I really hope they do not discontinue the series as I think they are a good medium between the full twelve pan and have a cohesive color story with mattes and shimmers.  I love the Petite Pros but the Theory Palettes and 9 pans (Liaison for example) are what really made me fall in love with Viseart.   I am inclined to think we will see shimmers available on their site sometime in the future.   

Viseart is in my insta feed - they announced the sale ends tonight.  My new palettes arrive tomorrow (yea!).  Did you jump on Editorial Brights?

@MCSSavvy  I decided to hold off on Editorial Brights. I'm guessing there will be another sale—if not at Viseart direct, then at a retailer that carries them—within the next few months with a deeper discount than 15%, so I might be able to get my backup of Editorial Brights then. I did buy some singles (from other palettes), though. And I'd have bought Boheme if it was still in stock at Viseart direct. I've gone back and forth on buying that palette so many times... eh, someday I'll own it. 🙂 

Here's hoping the Theory palettes are here to stay! 

The annual Buy This Get That sale is going on at Muse Beauty Pro, and as usual, it has some pretty decent deals on Viseart:Screenshot at 2020-08-20 19-03-39.pngIt works out to 20% off any two palettes, plus the shown extra items for free. The brushes that come with the set are $24-36 each on their own, and personally, I think they're worth it.

I got the Spritz Edit and the Paris Edit in this sale, and they've already arrived!

@ibblej  -- Sounds like you got a great deal.  I have the Paris Edit and love it.  Haven't tried Spritz yet.  Have you tried them out yet?

@MCSSavvy I have tried them out! I've tried Paris three times and Spritz four times so far. I think the Spritz palette holds up to the usual high quality standards of Viseart, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot so far!

It's rather warm toned, to state the obvious, and it leans light, in my opinion, with Figura and Scala being the only shades I'd call outright dark. (I like this as I'm quite light, but someone with dark skin might find that disappointing.) Spritz itself is a delightful pop of bright coral orange, and Limoncello and Fizz surprised me with their foiled metallic finish. Overall, I think it's a versatile palette, as you can go entirely neutral, or lean into the coral-orange-red vibes depending on which shades you pick.

Additionally, I think the Spritz and Paris palettes compliment each other very well, and mixing in shades from Paris adds new dimension to looks from Spritz while still being complimentary. (Champs-Elysées and Tulle in particular make nice additions to looks from Spritz.)

If I had to raise one objection to the Spritz palette, it would be that Limoncello and Fizz are both lighter on the eye than they look in the pan. It might be the way the light catches on their flakier texture? I note this because Viseart is usually very true-to-pan w.r.t. their colors.

1,808 Replies
testing