cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

@lmaster I don’t but I’d be happy to post some. Are there any shades in particular you’re interested in?

Screenshot_20231113-084919~2.png

@makeitup305 I would love to see these shades when you have time 🤗💕 thank you in advance!!

Has anyone tried Alien / Unearthly Cosmetics? I'm tempted by their new palette.

Oh honey YES!! I tried back when Alien Cosmetics and I feel the same way I did when I tried Adept, Notyce Beauty, Odens Eye, Clionadh, and KaleidosMakeup....basically most indie brands. So so good!. 

Adept Cosmetics x Heather Austin. I just swatched the shimmery multichromes. Stunning palette.

20220524_155426.jpg20220524_155544.jpg

I still haven't gotten to try this one out on my lids but I can already tell that Heather killed this collaboration.  I am in love with the adept formula so when I seen the queen of sparkle created one I HAD TO get it. Period.

CE6C623D-FFD7-46AD-BEAB-5B59BAE951D5.jpeg

 kaleidos escape pod

gorgeous! I haven't tried them yet but have heard good things about the brand overall. What do you think @breannahaines ?

I really wanted to share my custom Lethal Cosmetics shadows. I went way overboard (even though it was my first order from them and I wasn't even sure I'd like them). They have a palette builder on their website that is really fun and easy to use. So far, I am soooo impressed with this brand's mattes. They are more on the powdery side but they have so much pigment but still blend easily. Their shimmers aren't crazy blinding but look very smooth on the eye. 10/10 would recommend.

20220409_154910.jpg20220409_154922.jpg

Wow, that's excellent, @makeitup305 ! It almost looks like candy or taffy?

@MvLL I started out trying to dupe out/get pastel shades similar to the ND Pastel palette but got carried away lol 

We might need swatches, @makeitup305 😉.  Those colors that you chose are gorgeous!

@CookieGirl1 I can definitely do that! The mattes are on the more powdery side but really pigmented. The shimmers aren't my favorite just because I prefer them to be more glittery but they look nice and smooth on the eye.

This is beautiful, @makeitup305! I'm glad you love their shadows.

thanks @curlychiquita ! I'm happy I got such a big selection!

Those colors are so beautiful @makeitup305 !! Great purchase! 

@SaradestinI was really inspired by the ND pastel palette but the mixed reviews kept me from buying it. I ended up spending twice as much with these lol but I got twice as many shades and better pigmentation. I love them, they're awesome 

Looking forward to all the makeup look you will create with that beauty @makeitup305

@makeitup305  Very pretty colors!!

Thanks @Cissy63 I'm so excited to put them to good use.

Has anyone tried anything from Blend Bunny Cosmetics? I've been hearing really good things on YouTube but the palettes seem overall a little big and the color stories are just...close but not quite pulling me in. 

The brush set though looks intriguing as someone with small eye space.

1 Reply
testing