Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Thanks for the temptalia swatches @Mochapj

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I made an order so I would get a sample of the foundation, but my order is saying that my sample was cancelled. So I have no idea if I'll even be getting it at all. Without the sample, I have no idea what shade I would even be. My closest foundation match in the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra in shade 090. Also, has anyone else had their deluxe sample cancelled in their order? Cause I'm really confused as to why mine is.

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Go to YouTube look up a foundation that you do use. Find videos of folks who match your shade then go to their page and see if they have tried Fenty Beauty foundation. I don't have a Sephora near me this is what I have to do. I follow a couple of beauty bloggers just because we match in foundation. I hope this helps. 

I wear Lancome Teint Idol in 090 too and I was matched to 120 in Fenty. My color IQ said 190 but that was way way to dark 

those who have bought the foundation, how's the coverage?...

those who have bought the foundation, how's the coverage? I've heard mixed reviews saying its full others saying its only medium? what are your thoughts?

@tisthebree do you happen to know your Color IQ number? If so this chart will help you figure out your shade: imgur (dot) com/a/gkMbi

mind_your_nanners on Reddit posted this a couple pf days ago and she said she works at Sephora 🙂

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I had this happen to be me. It was because the sample ran out of inventory. I didn't get a replacement deluxe sample. @tisthebree.
Anonymous Insider

So I got the shade 390 , which highlighter would you guys suggest?

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

There is color wheel in store that shows you what fits your foundation match

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

If you're looking for powder highlight, I definitely think Trophy Wife would be gorgeous. But if you're wanting some more bang for your buck, the duos are stunning. I went to the foundation and checked out your shade. I think that Girl Next Door/Chic Freak & Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby would be beautiful on your skin. 🙂

Me too! For a subtle look, try the glimmer stick in the shade Sinnamon. If you want to go all out, get the Killawatt highlighter in Trophy Wife. It's a bright highlighter but it's gorgeous.

Hey, 

I would like some help in finding my shade. I usually wear Estée Lauder double wear in sandalwood or Mac Nc50.

@safisafs, if you're near a Sephora inside JCP, you may want to save the image in the spoiler to claim a free sample.  It's good with any purchase...and while you're there, they can probably match you up Smiley Wink

Spoiler
f1.JPGf2.JPGf3.JPG

I'm not near to any sephora...but i really want to try the fenty foundation 

Anonymous Insider

please do u know what color I should buy for the foundati...

please do u know what color I should buy for the foundation and that's my skin color plz am new at this help me Fenty Beauty

Re: please do u know what color I should buy for the foundati...

@Anonymous I am not 100% certain but I'm thinking either 460 or 470.  If you are near a store I certainly recommend going in and swatching some along your jawline to be sure.  Also, don't forget it takes about a minute for it to settle into the skin.  Hope that helps 😄

@safisafs  If you place an order online, you can try using the promo code Fenty Face for a sample. ❤️

ZombieMetroAnt wrote:

@safisafs, if you're near a Sephora inside JCP, you may want to save the image in the spoiler to claim a free sample.  It's good with any purchase...and while you're there, they can probably match you up Smiley Wink

Spoiler
f1.JPGf2.JPGf3.JPG

ZombieMetroAnt wrote:

Spoiler
f1.JPGf2.JPGf3.JPG

Have you ever done this with other products cause I never knew you could do this!

@Kilo123  They will do that with just about anything in the store.  I've gone into ours and received handmade sample pots of facial products and body care.  If it can be put into a plastic pot, it will probably be available as a take-home sample.

Does anyone know the colors in the deluxe sample for the foundation? I literally cannot tell cause it does this like yo I mean I think I kind of know but like I also don't help lmaoooo I want my free sample.

150, 210, 220, 340, 420, 480 @anhsthetic

1 Reply
testing