Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Stila Cosmetics New Releases 2017

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2596.PNG

IMG_2248.PNGIMG_2247.PNGIMG_2244.PNGIMG_2249.PNG

(Photo credit: Stila Cosmetics)

A place to discuss and share photos of Stila Cosmetics.

***And to celebrate Stila becoming 100% cruelty free in 2017!  You can now view the PETA Cruelty Free symbol on their website. 

Re: Stila Cosmetics New Releases 2017

Stila launching a Glitter and Glow Highlighters - Spring 2018

You'll be able to choose from five holographic shades of the Glitter and Glow Highlighter. Kitten, just like the beloved Stila products of the same name, it is also a gorgeous champagne shade. However, in this liquid highlighter form, Kitten is flecked with gold and silver glitter. Painted Lady, which is a rose gold hue with golden flecks. For the more unicorn-inspired hues, Queen (a lilac with pink and purple glitter) and Monarch (iridescent pink with green, pink, and silver shimmer) fit the bill. I'm looking forward to seeing the final shade in action: Admiral. It's a mint green with a blue and purple shift. As someone who likes highlighter to make me look like an alien disguised as a human (seriously), I'm looking forward to testing Admiral out (and probably covering my whole face with it).

info + pic: Allure

stila_lede.jpg

@veronika23 @fieldsofclover clearly Stila is trying to take ALL my money this year!! V I love the 👽highlighter comment! I was rocking some today courtesy of ABH Moonchild palette!

Yeah they are coming out with some nice stuff @mermadelove!!!  I can't wait to see swatches of these!

Oh nice, these look great! Alien highlighting ftw 👽✨

Oh nice, these look great! I might wait and pick up Admiral now instead of having to continue watching for the Becca opal/jade Light Chaser to restock. Alien highlighting ftw 👽

Swatches of the new Shimmer and Glow and Glitter and Glow

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 7.48.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-22 at 7.48.26 AM.png

Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow are now up!!!! (coming soon for Canada)

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmer-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-P427385?skuId=2046332

Some new Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow shades - Available now at Ulta

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 2.14.51 PM.png

RE: Re: Stila Cosmetics New Releases 2017

Just saw these too!!! I wanted to pick up more shades today and these are top on my list!

Stila is going to become one of my most favorite brands i...

Stila is going to become one of my most favorite brands in 2018, whether I want it to or not haha... I can feel it coming... *Jaws theme* 🦈🧜
Anonymous Insider

RE: Stila is going to become one of my most favorite brands i...

@fieldsofclover, Stila has been killin' of late. Those eye shadows are beautiful!

Now that they're CF, I think all of my liquid eyeshadow p...

Now that they're CF, I think all of my liquid eyeshadow problems are solved forever.

Sooooooo beautiful!

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 7.50.56 AM.png

Here’s swatches if Freedom and La Douce on darker skin. And my eye look today with Freedom and CP coconut.

Re: RE: Re: Stila Cosmetics New Releases 2017

Very pretty @mermadelove!!!!

3 new shades of Duo-Chrome Glitter & Glow - Launching soon at Sephora (excl.)

Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 9.13.52 AM.png

Love these

"very soon" 👀

"very soon" 👀

Neeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!

Ok. NOw., I LOVE all of the STILA liquid shadows no matter what the finish, but they need to get a little more 'bold' it their color varieties!!!! Unless these look radically different in person ( which I know sometimes happens), they need to get away from 50 Shades Of Beige!!!! I just got my ULTA order that had Freedom, La Douce and CLoud, Freedom is a gorgeous shimmering sky blue, La DOuce is a lovely Bronze with olive green tones ( not as green as I wanted/expected, but lovely enough to keep) but Cloud, which was supposed to be Lavender with gold shimmer was just another variation on the whole, kitten, grace barely discernable difference theme. MAybe on a lighter skin tone  than mine it would be a striking difference, but it's just not. GET BOLD WITH ACTUAL GREEN!! TEAL!! SEAFOAM!!! Sigh.,,..still waiting for the HG Blue/Teal Mermaidy goodness liquid shadow....... @veronika23

Yes more bold blues and greens @mermadelove!!!

I agree 100%.  What do you use to apply the shadows?  I found the applicator that it comes with to be a bit awkward.  More than the glitter and glow for some reason.  Now I'm just using a lip brush.

Photos103
  • IMG_2248.PNG
  • IMG_2247.PNG
  • IMG_2244.PNG
  • IMG_2249.PNG
  • IMG_2239.JPG
  • IMG_2516.JPG
  • IMG_2512.JPG
  • IMG_2513.JPG
  • IMG_2518.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 8.00.34 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 1.10.53 PM.png