Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Smashbox Discussion Thread

Didn't see a Smashbox thread so I figured I'd start one.  I've been scouring the internet for any reviews of the smashbox triple tone lipsticks that just released but I can't find any.  I did find that HSN is doing a deal for the triple tone lipsticks in the red and nude shade.  For the cost of one of the triple tone lipsticks you get another full sized lipstick in a similar shade free. 

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

sbx_prod_50982_875x773_0.jpgsbx_prod_50982_875x773_1.jpg

Re: Smashbox Discussion Thread

Thanks @MSena! Heart if you know of anyone hiring, let me know 😉

20171118_Smashcash_Holiday17_FriendsAndFamily.gif

Early access smash box friends and family sale.  25% off, no code needed.  There are some exclusions like the en fuego set for example.  *Offer valid 11/26/2017

RE: Smashbox Discussion Thread

Does anyone know what's going on with the smashbox eye palette and highlighter set?

Rust Fund looks pretty 😍

Rust Fund looks pretty 😍

Re: Rust Fund looks pretty 😍

OMG @ZombieMetroAnt yes it is!! I already have 5 or 6 of these on my wishlist...Rust Fund was number 1 (why can't I use the number sign?!)

Sephora needs to get these already.... but I heard they're being released in January 😞

@k617 These are now available at Ulta 💕 

Thanks ❤️ I'm still going to wait until Sephora gets them since I don't want to pay shipping and duties! @ZombieMetroAnt

Thanks for starting this thread @itscarin! I was looking for the swatches of the metallic Always On lipsticks and couldn't figure out why not many were posted online...wish we could get the first access on the Canadian site. Guess will just have to wait for the release in January!

@k617I'm super annoyed that smashbox has all these "exclusive colors" on their websites and no one has swatched them.  I really don't understand how they paid for a bunch of instagram beauty bloggers to hit up Tahiti with them and they couldn't get anyone to do some swatches? 

Maybe instead of paying for the girls to go to Tahiti they should just give out like 100 sets of the lipsticks to the beauty bloggers who are thirsty.  I bet they would post swatches... and you wouldn't even need to comp them a trip!

Honestly, it annoys me when the makeup brands pay for beauty bloggers to go on vacation.  It's flat out bribery.  It's funny because this is what the brands used to do for beauty editors and now they do it to bloggers and we get the same stale results.

I know right @itscarin?! It's one thing to invite a bunch of bloggers to your HQ for a visit/short vacay but is it really necessary to go to Bora Bora? I was also very annoyed that NONE OF THEM posted a full set of swatches during this trip that's supposed to be for a new collection (or whatever the purpose truly was...)

I can't quite put into words how stupid these trips are... everything's so staged and I don't get the point. Truly, I can't think of many people IRL who would wear a full face of makeup in Bora Bora. If I were there, I'd rather spend more time by the beach than in my hotel room to put on my makeup.

Had the same issue! I tried them at an ulta store. Liked the berry but not the nude for my skin tone. Thought the red would be amazing - but not really. I like the sunset b/c it's different, but I don't know if it's very flattering.

Weird. I see three colors on the tube and four colors on the lips.

Metallic swatches in case anyone I interested

Re: RE: Smashbox Discussion Thread

WOW!!!!! I love this looks of these.  I love their legendary metallic lipsticks but these look even better!  😍

Ouhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I need to do a lipstick purge and THEN....muahhahahah!!!

Some of the new nude matte liquid lipstick swatches. Has anyone seen other swatches of their new color release?IMG_6285.PNG

Thanks for starting this thread @itscarin! I will link it with the other brand threads in Beauty News 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 151 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos24
  • sbx_prod_50982_875x773_1.jpg
  • Capture.PNG
  • sbx_prod_50982_875x773_0.jpg
  • IMG_6285.PNG
  • 20171118_Smashcash_Holiday17_FriendsAndFamily.gif
  • Smashbox Always On - Rust Fund (metallic)
  • Screenshot_20180413-004218.png
testing