Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Introducing... Makeup by Mario at Sephora!

Makeup by MarioMakeup by Mario

We’re beyond excited to welcome an all-time master back into the Sephora family! Some of you were lucky to get your hands on the Sephora Collection Makeup by Mario x Sephora brushes last winter, and now Mario Dedivanovic is back in a big way with an all-new brand, Makeup by Mario – twenty years after his initial start at Sephora. Talk about a homecoming!

Education has played a large part in Mario’s 20-year career, and each product takes one of Mario’s signature techniques and transforms it into a single product. Think blendable shades to suit every skin tone, long-wearing pigments, and everything you need to create an iconic eye look that’s smart, simple, flawless… even if you’re not a makeup master yourself. Look out for more updates on Makeup by Mario, coming October 1st -- only at Sephora.

What are you hoping to see from Makeup by Mario? Hit the reply button below!

Re: Introducing... Makeup by Mario at Sephora!

I just expect a master class makeup line that i can trust. I am all here for it and looking forward to it. Congratulations to mario and best of luck ❤️

Love this news @TeamBIC! ♥️ I’ve seen a few pics of his new products online including BIC and they look beautiful! 😍 Excited for October 1!  What an amazing and sweet accomplishment! Congratulations, Mario! 

Yayy, how exciting 😍♥️👏🏼
anything by Mario would be a dream

shadows, lippies, brow products, the possibilities!

I love Mario and Can’t wait to see what is he bringing to the market!!!

@TeamBIC How exciting! I love Mario's work and will definitely check out his new product line! ❤

@TeamBIC I'm very excited about this.  There aren't many famous people whose lines I pay attention to, but this is definitely one.  I'm looking forward to some excellent tutorials on Sephora.  I want to see exactly how to recreate his eye looks - from the palettes to the brushes to the techniques.  I'm hoping for some eye palettes that let me create a variety of looks, from subtle to sultry - whether it's all in one palette or individual palettes with individual vibes.

I'd also like to see lip products that aren't all matte.  While that looks flatters Mario's client, it's not for me personally.  I'm also looking forward to seeing how the BIC wears his products!

Congrats, Mario!  Love that you took your time with this line instead of just jumping in like so many others (who've made some inferior or derivative products).

RE: Introducing... Makeup by Mario at Sephora!

Wow!!! That’s awesome! I am so exited about it! Looking forward to it!! 🎉🎉🎉

Wow!! I really can not wait for this!!!! @TeamBIC 

Woo!  I'm actually excited about this launch.  There's a lot of influencers out there styling themselves as MUAs but they don't really interest me.  I've actually been following Mario from wayyyy back in the day.  I can't believe it was that long ago but I just googled it -- Mario's 2009 tutorial on Kim K's Vegas photoshoot look.  

I'm looking forward to everything!  I've seen him lend his name to a few eye shadow palettes here and there but it will be very interesting to see what he does as a whole line.  I hope there's more brushes!

Simple and easy to recreate looks sound great! I find that now I have the time to do more, but not the patience, plus as I get older, simple looks suits me better. I would love to learn some simple tips and tricks to make me look like myself, just better. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 81 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • Makeup by Mario
testing