cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|
Anonymous Insider

Fenty Beauty #120

Anyone else waiting for Fenty Beauty's foundation in the 120 shade to be back in stock? I was color matched yesterday but our Sephora was out of the color, and the website is out of stock too. I checked Fenty beauty.com and they're also out. Needless to say my fingers are crossed that more comes in soon - just using the sample I got has me so excited for this product! I'm riding myself over for now with the matchstick trio and the lip gloss. Any other Fenty lovers out there?

RE: Fenty Beauty #120

Same...I have been waiting for more than a month! It was in stock at Fenty, but I let it go thinking it would soon be back at Sephora. Big mistake. Now they’re both out. 😒

Re: RE: Fenty Beauty #120

I was color matched during a full face application in Sephora in September and bought the setting powder w/ brush (brush is garbage don't buy it) and primer. 120 was out of stock then, they only had a sample bottle she used on me. It has been out of stock within 150km of me since then. I didn't catch it available on the fenty website and its now the only color out of stock. My primer is still in the box unused because i have no foundation to use with it.. Really sad given it is a Sephora owned (Kendo) Brand and they can't keep their crap together. Ive seen it once in stores physically and it was when i was visiting LA the weekend it came out. Almost 4 months is a long time to be out of stock. 

Re: Fenty Beauty #120

Can anyone tell me why it's still out of stock? 

RE: Fenty Beauty #120

I was “shade matched” weeks ago in store, and bought shade 140 online. Its ridiculously too dark, and I’ve been waiting to exchange it for weeks- still waiting for 120 to come back in stock anywhere. So tired of having to go other places for my products because Sephora is constantly sold out.

Same here! I got matched on Sunday October 1st, none in store but it showed stocked online. So I ordered, and then it said it was out of stock 😞 I was hoping to have it soon, since I'm almost out of my Make Up For Ever HD foundation, but looks like I'll need to buy one more bottle - $45 later, ugh. Was so excited to find Fenty for so much less!

Yeah, same here! I've been waiting for weeks for this shade to come back in stock. I've phoned every sephora in my area to see if they have it and they all said no. Hopefully it comes back real soon :((((( 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing