cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Feedback Wanted: Sephora Collection 2021 Releases

FeedbackWanted_SC Seeding_ThreadImage_102821.png

The Beauty Insider Community partnered with Sephora Collection to give select Community members a chance to try a mix of fun new 2021 releases that span the hair, makeup, skincare, and beauty tool categories!

This thread is a place for our Community reviewers to discuss their testing experience with others. If you tried out these products, share any unboxings, swatches, or other photos you have – once you’ve left your reviews on the corresponding product pages, that is. 😊

Now, on to the exciting part! Check out the new releases that BIC members are putting to the test:

Loving these new Sephora Collection releases? After you’ve left your reviews on product pages, hit the reply button below to share your photos and honest thoughts below!

Re: Feedback Wanted: Sephora Collection 2021 Releases

@lmaster  Thank you!

Congratulations, @ather!! 🎉 Thank you for the reviews!! 

Congrats @ather ! 

Congratulations, @ather! 🍾

@curlychiquita  Thank you!!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis package @ather.

@Loretta55  Thank you!

@ather  Great review!

@Ispend2much6  Thank you! I’ve been loving all the SC lately. 

Congratulations @ather 🍾🎉❤️

Congratulations!!! @ather 

@idanyd  Thank you!! 

@ather Congrats on this gratis 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you! 

Congrsts @ather !! Haha, I think we all got excited for the blushes in here😍.

@Buootiful  I agree. And what’s not to love about them!! 

@TeamBIC Thank you again for sending these Sephora Collection new releases my way! I started a new job on Monday so it's been a little wild, but I managed to test out some of the items for the past few days! Yay!

IMG_5266.jpg

I'll start off with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Strawberry It has a nice soft & sweet scent to it and reminds me a little bit of candy, but not in an overpowering way. I was surprised that the mask claims to work in just 5 minutes. I typically leave my sheet masks on for 20-30mins depending on how soaked they are and this one definitely was on the shorter end of the spectrum, lasting about 20mins before I took it off, as the sheet mask started to dry up a little. As with most sheet masks, I expect full hydration after usage and so this was great timing, since my skin has been super dry lately (I pointed to some dry, flaky patches in the 'before' photo below). After using the sheet mask I did notice that the flaky spots went away (my skin was a little red from the microdermabrasion I did a few days prior) and overall my skin felt bouncy and hydrated so I thoroughly enjoyed this sheet mask. The sheet mask also conformed really well to the top half of my face! Fit like a glove!

IMG_5304.JPG

Now for my first ever scalp scrub! Boy, was I pleased when I read that SEPHORA COLLECTION Apple Cider Vinegar Cleansing Scalp Scrub 6.76 oz/ 200 mL could be used in place of shampoo once a week! I love that it's super convenient and doesn't add any extra steps to my routine👍 As you can see from my photo below, there are some large salts that help with the scrubbing, but I found it gentle on my scalp, probably because the hot water melted it easily so it blended well with the rest of the ingredients. I was really impressed that this scalp cleanse made my hair feel clean and kept oil at bay for 2+ days! This is the ultimate test for me when it comes to shampoos - anything to reduce oil! I found that even on the 2nd day post cleanse, I could probably get away with stretching it to 3 days no shampoo if I wanted to. I'll test it again next week to see if my theory holds true! Overall, I'm pretty happy with the results and I like that it lathered up well when I used it so it felt like a regular shampoo and gave that clean feeling (I know, I know foam isn't a requirement of cleansing, but I'm just too used to it).

IMG_5279.jpg

Okay the moment I saw this SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 in the package, I just knew I'd fall in love with it! It's a super dense and soft brush so immediately I knew I wanted it to double up as a foundation + blush brush in one. I used it as a foundation brush first and I think it really helped the foundation apply evenly. I used a foundation that I thought was a bit dry when I used to apply with my fingers and it could be a combination of both the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Illuminating Primer- Always An Optimist Collection 0.94 oz/ 28 mL that I used as a base plus the brush picking up the right amount of foundation, but it turned out looking very smooth!

Lastly, I used the same brush to apply the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Spiced in shade 1 to top off my look. As you can see, it's super pigmented, but also super blendable, which is basically all I can ask for in a blush! It also didn't take long to achieve this either - 5 minutes tops! A few quick strokes to work it in is all it takes. If I can do it, you can too 😉 I quite like mauve shades and I was wearing a wine coloured shirt so naturally, it was a great match. I'm a little nervous about the light, bright pink shades in the other blush palette, Candied though. I'll be trying it next week and will report back. Will also report back on the face cleansing brush, as I keep forgetting to take it with me to the shower when I cleanse my face 🤦🏼‍♀️

334D2343-B617-453B-A5E0-980367C4E8A3.jpg

Side note in case you're curious, I'm wearing Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk on my lips here ☺️ it was also a sweet gratis that I received earlier this year from TeamBIC!

Congratulations, @Guessgal!! 🎊 and another on the new job!! Thank you for the reviews!! And the shade from Spiced looks amazing!! 

Thank you so much @haleyvvvv 😊 I went out to dinner today and did a coral look for my lips and cheeks. I used the SC cream blushes again and it’s really becoming a favourite in my arsenal after trying 3 of the shades. I’m going to try one of the brown shades next as a bronzer.

Beautiful photos @Guessgal!! I also love that the hair scrub doubles as a shampoo. 

Best of luck with the new job! ❤️

Thanks for the helpful review @Guessgal and congrats on all the goodies plus your new job! 🍾

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos105
  • FeedbackWanted_SC Seeding_ThreadImage_102821.png
  • 7BE21702-DDE2-4CCE-A39C-787301F2858F.jpeg
  • A360D2CD-5019-4F0C-ABEC-84856031FF14.jpeg
  • 0440286A-AD94-422F-A7D9-76AA072CA5AD.jpeg
  • 8B97BC3E-058D-420B-88A0-D52D7601AF4E.jpeg
  • E8191C06-9143-4E52-8C2C-D2BD58411928.jpeg
  • 83F4485A-77FF-4EE6-AF2A-495B9B7B3DF0.jpeg
  • 14B94766-7767-4AB0-B601-FB37DC541A79.jpeg
  • ACCAB62E-6327-48DB-9615-92634C2A9D8F.jpeg