Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bite Agave Lip Balm Dupe?

Whatโ€™s a good dupe for the Bite Agave Lip Balm, (RIP ๐Ÿ˜ข)? Thank you!

Re: Bite Agave Lip Balm Dupe?

@onejennyd Hi!  Just checking if you found any more lip balms similar to the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm (old formula).  It is the ONLY thing I have currently that doesn't make my lips peel/is too thin etc.  It is so nourishing!  Thank you!

@onejennyd , have you tried the CAUDALIE - Lip Conditioner?  It's not lanolin-based like the old formula of the Bite Agave Lip Balm, but it has a similarly thick, cushion-y texture.  It hydrates my lips throughout the night, without leaving any dry residue.  It also serves as a hydrating base for matte and liquid lipsticks.

RE: Re: Bite Agave Lip Balm Dupe?

Thank you! Iโ€™ll check it out!

Bite Agave Lip Balm Dupe?

I'm so upset they changed it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

RE: Bite Agave Lip Balm Dupe?

So sad. Although, happy for the sheep! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

@onejennyd   Maybe we're talking about two different product, but the balm (stick form) is available on Sephora and Bite's site.  Is this the product you are referencing?

https://www.sephora.com/product/agave-lip-balm-P443571?icid2=products%20grid:p443571:product

Hi-no, I mean the old formula. It was made with lanolin and I think theyโ€™re trying to go vegan, but the old formula was amazing. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@onejennyd Do you mean the previous formula with the lanolin?  

Yes. I donโ€™t mind getting away from lanolin, but I liked the โ€œthickโ€ formula.

Re: RE: Re: Bite Agave Lip Balm Dupe?

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing