Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

@itsfi I feel like this would be a really terrific (working , ahem sure) team looking sharp in lab coats and fresh makeup of course whist having a 🍹🥂🍷🍸in our hands as we work. Ya?! @blackkitty2014 @danielledanielle @Titian06 come on! 🥰

Well, @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @itsfi @danielledanielle , I have access to labs and lab coats, so I'll join the do it for science team.  I'm putting a cart together for those thing my store doesn't carry.  I'll at least take a look to see if I can squeeze it in. 😄

Yes!!! The more the merrier on the BIC Science 🔬 Team! @Titian06 @danielledanielle @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom 

Yes @Titian06 !  BIC Science Team is official!

giphy

@danielledanielle, I feel like it was juuust the other day I was telling myself that I should be good with shopping my stash for eyeshadow, blush, highlighter for a while. 

Then thiiiiis pops up. What’s a gal to do?!! 

I’m thinking one of these will end up in my stash. So I can shop it, of course. 😉😝 

Will keep an eye out for swatches. So I can make an informed decision on which one is best for my stash. 😜 

Sounds logical to me @itsfi 

@danielledanielle  Those are so pretty love those shades 

@Libellules  I just tried the Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss and it was amazing. Love this thread and your post they have such a variety of amazing products

A few more of the new formula - I don’t recall Icone being this brown red toned but I’m here for it! It seems more intense. Same great neutral. Together is a great dark brown red too. Favorite is bright pinky red. 

@blackkitty2014 

IMG_6592.jpeg

IMG_6602.jpegIMG_6597.jpeg

All three are pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰  Icone and Together are on my list for when I break my no buy.

I hope you’ll love them @Titian06 ! Find me when you get em if you think of it! I need to do a low buy. 😕Right.Now! 😭

Together is kinda my color for sure @Sunnysmom but they all are sure pretty 🥰🌹

Yes it is @blackkitty2014 , think you’d love it. Very comfy too. 💞

IMG_2418.jpeg
In case you haven’t seen this on IG @Sunnysmom @Titian06 @Winthrop44 @itsfi . Not sure who else interested. Forgive if you don’t care about this. 😘🥰

@blackkitty2014 those shades a beautiful would be fun to experiment with

This quad is pretty light @CorgiMommy . It’s almost too light for me to but great for blush 😂🤣

I totally forgot we had a Dior thread! I am so guilty of picking this up. It's oos right now but mine is being delivered today. From YouTube videos I've seen this palette is really creamy and the colors look vibrant for a Dior palette.

This is gonna be so gorgeous on you @niki172 ! 😍 🤗

Aw thank you @Sunnysmom 😘. You know it'd look pretty fantastic on you as well it's sooo pretty!

Aww you’re the best @niki172 . 🥰 I don’t know why I’m so hesitant about shades like this! So tricky to not look like I have a fever! 🤣 I do like them and also love the look of a translucent oystery pearl on the eye esp against a red lip! (Of course. Lol) Let me know how you like this palette if you think of it, love to hear. It looks so gorgeous!  🌸 

540 Replies
testing