Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

I’m weak @itsfi . This is the only Dior quint I pick up after seeing it’s so lovely on Tavia. Pink and purple are tricky on me. Hopefully this one works.

Nah @blackkitty2014! You've been very good about being selective with what you pick up upon release. A splurge for this pretty quint seems appropriate - I mean, spring is just around the corner! Besides, how else are the rest of us going to know if the quint is purchase-worthy. You're doing it for the team. 

Thx for giving me a pass @itsfi 🥰 I was trying really hard not to add any maximizers nor new Dior lipsticks in my cart. 😂🤣 I hope for the face maximizers come to the US soon though. Those looks really good I might hoard a Prada or new TF slim lip if I can pan any of my lipsticks 😘

@blackkitty2014, I lost count of the maximizers I have in my cart. 😬😞 There are a few things, from Dior and other lines, that have not made their way to the US yet. On the one hand, that means I’m not spending money at the moment 💸 On the other hand, it increases the likelihood that they’ll all hit at once. 😱 My wallet is going to hate me once I come off this no buy / low buy season. 😝 

Im wondering what Dior shade I should get? I heard it was light pigmented so should I get a darker colour?

Hi, @Georgiiiaaa !  Did you know you can edit your posts?  In the bottom right corner are three dots.  Select the dots, then choose Edit.  A window that looks just like the Reply to Post window will come up, and you can fix, add to, or delete from your post.  Then click Post.

Regarding your question, which blush are you asking about?

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 

Dior Rouge Blush 

I have the Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink and don't find it too light and it's definitely buildable.

@Sunnysmom has several of the colors and posted swatches either here or on the THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD ! .  They weren't too light either or I wouldn't have bought mine.  I don't know if she has the Rouge Blush...stay tuned! 😁

I do have several shades of Dior blush @Titian06 @Georgiiiaaa ! Is there a certain shade you are wondering about? I am happy to swatch them and find any past pics also! 💞 

In blush*

My other shades arrived. Love these so much!  Basically the same shade in both formulas . 😊

IMG_6179.jpegIMG_6182.jpegIMG_6187.jpeg

Dior Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 964 Ambitious 

Dior Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 818 Beloved 

Beautiful deep reds, @Sunnysmom!

They’re just perfect @curlychiquita ! 🥰

These are so dramatic, @Sunnysmom !

Ha they are @tsavorite ! It’s so hard to tell from their stock pics and I ended up loving these so much already! 

Both colors are so pretty, @Sunnysmom !  I see Sephora now has them.  I was looking for them the other day.  I'm sure I'll add one of each (for science of course) to my Loves list! 🤣

Yes @Titian06 ! Nordies and all others too! Will be fun to hear your thoughts! The new formulas are super nice!

New Rouge Dior Velvet swatch in Nude Look.

IMG_3705.jpeg

@faeriegirl  Ouhh that shade goes so well with your undertones!  

They look great! Such a pretty colour @faeriegirl 

This looks wonderful on you @faeriegirl ! Thanks for the swatch! They feel nice right?! 💞 Did they send you those full-sized serums etc too?! Whoa. How decent! 

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! Influenster sent me this one. I thought it was pretty funny since I’ve been on a Dior kick lately. It does feel nice, I just wish it wasn’t so heavily scented.

That is funny @faeriegirl . Great to try this one as a freebie! I saw your haul with your cool gifts too- they are so generous but then again it’s nice to be rewarded for all the money we give to these guys!! 😭 Also considering they never offer a % 🥴🤣

536 Replies
testing