Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

You are stunning!  Beautiful color on you and your skin is amazing @lachaton

Oooh - it's so pretty on you @lachaton! The swatch looks glowy as well.

RE: All Things Dior

Japan exclusive maybe? I really like that center shade in the eyeshadow palette.

This palette is gorgeous. Oh well, off to Japan I go lol

Did anybody buy the Orgami blush or Label 010 from Nordstrom? Are they the same color?

@Libellules OMG! Im sooo glad to find this tread !!❤️ I remember the first time I bought a Dior eyeshadow palette I was 17 I will never forget the feeling of the soft touch of these precious eyeshadow . I remember I spent 2 days making a decision on wich one I would buy ! I still have the center color of that palette. Now every time I take plane I can spend hours in the duty free searching for older product like this one I found last year!

Glory tint, Deep Ruby lipstickGlory tint, Deep Ruby lipstickDropping off some quick swatches of the new Dior holiday. Lip and cheek liquid in Glory and Kohl lipstick in Deep Ruby. Interesting concept in lipstick- pretty easy application, quite long-lasting and colors are very pretty on. I like them! Forgive duplicate! Keeps popping up and can’t get rid of!! 😡🤓

Glory tint, Deep Ruby lipstickGlory tint, Deep Ruby lipstick

39BFEDDD-A4CD-4032-8CCA-B04C86566C66.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Have been looking all over the internet to find the swatches on these! It looks very pretty and also creamy 💄💋

Thank you for posting😘😘  

@mezzotown88 I know that frustrating feeling too! Happy to help! 

Correction on descriptions! “ Khol”powder lipstick and “fluid” lip and cheek! Typos from my phone! 🙄

Part of the Holiday Collection including the Ruby Quad is up on neiman marcus 

Thanks for posting that morsel, @Vineetha! I am lusting after that Ruby palette.

Thank you @Vineetha do you know when the other sets from the holiday 2017 collection are going to come out?

@mezzotown88 I am guessing by end of week considering the bits & pieces launch. Nordstrom now has all the lipsticks, the gold NP and the highlighter online as of this morning.

Coming soon

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 7.22.34 PM.png

@veronika23 Do you happen to know when this blush is coming out ?  🙂 seems to me you're on top of all the releases happening in Asia, Europe and US.. .how do you keep track!!  🙂 You're amazing!! 

@mezzotown88  I don't recall seeing more info on this after this post. Might be for spring??? Hopefully we will know more soon!!!  TBH I don't know 😄 Thanks!

A few swatches of the new products

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.09.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.09.46 AM.png

The new liquid lipsticks are up on the Dior site!Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 1.52.58 PM.png

I just ordered three of the matte colors: Savage, 999, and Black. I'll post swatches once I get them. I really hope these ones are actually matte!

RE: Re: All Things Dior

They arrived mid-day today and I painted several swatches on my arm. The swatches never really dried down matte as expected from a matte liquid lipstick. At any point I could place my finger on one and there would be color transfer. It's now night time and this is all that remains of those swatches. Tomorrow I'll try wearing them on my lips.

testing