Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

image.jpegNew book coming in October. History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens. Um, yes please....

Wow, this is awesome. I've been so uninspired as of late and I think this book might be perfect for me.

Ooooh! Thanks for sharing @lipstick4soul 😄

Wow this looks really cool! 

A good chunk of the holiday collection is now available at Neiman Marcus (thank you for the heads up @lipstick4soul). No sign of the highlighter yet - but there is a gorgeous pink version of the smokey sequins quint and a supposed "matte" gold lipstick?!

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Has anybody bought either of the sequin quints? That rosy one is really calling my name but I've heard Dior shadows are hit or miss, so I'm waiting to hear some reviews before I decide.

I'm in the same boat. They are beautiful, but I really want to know how good they are before actually purchasing. 

I didn't realize the gold lipstick was supposed to be matte. Maybe I should buy it? It would be purely for research and not because I can't resist the packaging 😉 

@lipstick4soul at least, that is what the Neiman's website says! I was surprised. Haha - if you get it, I'd love to see swatches and hear your thoughts!

Are these new? They're on Dior's IG page 

diormakeup-1474666630153.jpg

Hey everyone!! So it has been hell trying to find the Sophisticated lipstick from the fall collection in stores, it's sold out everywhere!!! I also didn't order online as I wanted to see it first. Anyways, I stopped at a Carsons last night and not only did they have only one left of the lipstick, but I also got 15% off!!! I LOVE this lipstick. Sorry the photos aren't the best since the lighting outside isn't great, but left is without lipstick and right is with. It is a beautiful taupey purple which isn't too sheer, but has a perfect amount of color.

image.jpeg

@sabrinas - it's very pretty on you. Is this a must have shade? A couple of stores do seem to have it online, but I'm trying to behave myself unless it's a must have. I've looked at swatches elsewhere and I don't think I can come up with a dupe.

Honestly, I feel like it's a must have because of how unique the color is.  I haven't been able to find anything that looks similar.  It also has such a beautiful shine and shimmer, it's gorgeous! 

@niki172 @meganlisa @AnneMCC Thanks so much!!

Darn - thought maybe you'd say otherwise and help my little wallet lol! The color of the lipstick seemed super dark in the tube, but it's no where near what I thought it would look like IRL. Alright I'll bite the bullet - wish I could find their mono eyeshadows as well, but those are OOS everywhere or not carried. Thanks @sabrinas!

Edited - it's available at Macy's and they have that promo going for $10 of of $50 @meganlisa

@niki172 and @sabrinas Two of my guides in the complicated world of what to get and where!  Off to Macy's (online) I go!

@sabrinas Now I want to track it down too!!!

Love it on you.  Gorgeous!!!

Looks really pretty on you @sabrinas

Swatches of the Diorific matte fluid for the holidays

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 3.07.25 PM.png

another look at Dior.. this time with the blush!

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 10.37.10 AM.png

*sigh. I should make this my desktop background at work! lol

@veronika23 Wow!  You find the best stuff.

This is how to do sequins!

testing