Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

@veronika23 Wow!  You find the best stuff.

This is how to do sequins!

There is absolutely no way I can pass on this Dior highlighter. I have the Spring 2016 Glowing Gardens highlighters and recently picked up the Fall 2016 Dream Skin Nude Air Luminizer Powder so this is a must have for me. (I'm a total highlighter junkie...I can't help it 😉

Thanks V. Those sequins are killing me so pretty 🙂

In case anyone is interested, Temptalia posted her review of the new Dior Diorshow Mono Lustrous Smoky Eyeshadow in the colors Fire, Reflection and Fever. 

I take the reviews as a grain of salt, but they were favorable.  Now I definitely want Fever!

More pics of the holiday release

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 3.28.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-07 at 3.28.52 PM.png

Does anyone know when these will be released?  Those eyeshadows are beautiful, and I really must have them! lol

@njattana Hahaha LMAO...

That highlight❤️

Wow is that highlighter stunning.

Nice finds @veronika23!

That highlighter is so pretty - I wonder if it is the pink from the glowing gardens? 😄

whyyy are there so many pretty highlighters  😄 😞

I know! And I am drawn to them like crazy! LOL I buy back ups so I can use one and keep one new! 🙂

OMG I feel better now. I recently bought the Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Shimmering Sculpting Powder and I just can't bring myself to touch the powder. I keep opening it and saying "Oooooh Prettyyyyy" and closing it back up lol 🙂 I guess I just need to buy backups haha

Can't wait for this release! I need it now. I have a few other sequined LE palettes . I love them! 🙂

@veronika23 Why dont I just hand you my wallet now...I must have all these gorgeous goodies! Especially that to die for highlighter. (I'm a highlighter junkie).

hahaha @trishavt if only I got the money for posting all these goodies 😄

More holiday

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 11.29.44 AM.png

More Dior Holiday - October

Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 4.14.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-04 at 4.14.26 PM.png

Unsure if this was posted but the new Dior lipsticks are up... Available in Canada / coming soon in the US.

Montaigne Matte and Visionaire Matte are calling my name 😄

http://www.sephora.com/rouge-dior-lipstick-P411036?skuId=1853860&icid2=products%20grid:p411036

Just saw this for holiday 

image.png

Ooooh good find! Adding this to the post 🙂

testing