cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

dry shampoo recommendation

Hi All. 

Is there anyone know about which dry hair shampoo works well. and should buy? Any recommendation from sephora ? Thank you 

Re: dry shampoo recommendation

The best dry shampoo , for even the most oily hair, is IGK charcoal dry shampoo. My tried and true (and yes I have tried many - living proof, batiste, everything.) literally gives you volume and squeaky clean feeling . 

RE: dry shampoo recommendation

Living Proof is my favorite so far, it works great at actually absorbing oils from your hair and making it look fresh but I go through it so fast.

The EVA NYC Surf’s Up Texture Spray is my favorite and only go-to dry shampoo. It doesn’t make my hair feel stiff or sticky or hairspray-like after I use it. It smells amazing and tames frizz! I have curly, frizzy type hair, so if it works for me and my crazy hair, it should work for anyone else!

Batiste is my go to.  I also like Drybar and Living Proof, but the tinted Batiste is my jam 🙂

Hi @soogii,

I love so many dry shampoos! A few of my favorites are the MOROCCANOIL - Dry Shampoo Light Tones, the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.5 oz/ 150 mL Original Scentand the LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Shampoo.All work so great! 

Best,

Rebecca

I love trying lots of different types of dry shampoo. Sephora often comes out with Sephora favorites kits where you can try multiple different kinds, which I highly recommend! I think my favorite of them all though is drybar detox dry shampoo.

I like this dry shampoo best of all the ones I have tried to date.  Works well and doesn't have an overpowering odor.

https://www.sephora.com/product/dry-shampoo-with-nettle-oil-control-P395385

I also wanted to add that I recommend is the SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Shampoo. It smells so good and I use it a lot in the summer:)

https://www.sephora.com/product/dry-shampoo-P427352?icid2=products%20grid:p427352:product

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

@soogii,

What about the dry shampoo sets from Sephora Favorites?  It offers several dry shampoos to try, including many of the ones mentioned by other posters.

https://www.sephora.com/product/extend-your-style-dry-shampoo-collection-P425244

My favorite is the "Amika - Perk Up" Dry Shampoo. It smells great and lasts all day. You can find it at Sephora in-stores or online for $22 a bottle (for the standard size). s1682335-main-zoom.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Hi could anyone tell me how to use this product correctly, i have blonde color treated hair

@jupitersdarling The bottle has instructions- you shake i...

@Anonymous The bottle has instructions- you shake it, spray it on your roots from 8" away, massage into scalp, then brush out.

I love and highly recommend the Detox Dry Shampoo by Drybar!

I'm a huge fan of Klorane. They have a brown tint one for brunettes and us black haired folks, also the scent is fresh. I do like the Amika one too, this one is good for day 2. 

Not from Sephora but Batiste does work very well and is a nice cheaper alternative when you're on a budget!

I agree @Darany Bastiste is one of my favorites! I love that it comes in darker colors

DryBar has some AMAZING dry shampoos. I love the scent of their Detox!

I actually really like the verb powder dry shampoo, it's really light weight so it doesn't leave your hair looking white but because it's a powder the product will last you longer than the sprays

Re: RE: dry shampoo recommendation

Thanks for the love! Xo

@soogii I love dry shampoo 🙂 I've got dark asian hair and I swear by Living Proof Dry Shampoo and Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oatmeal. Klorane just edges out Living Proof because the scent is not as strong but Living Proof does feel a bit "cleaner" and less stiff.

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • s1682335-main-zoom.jpg
testing