Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Volume Spray for MAJOR root lift!

I love Ouai's Volume Spray, but it has been out of stock FOREVER on both Sephora's site, my local Sephora store, and Ouai's website. Basically, I have no hope that it will ever return, so does anyone have any recommendations for a replacement product? I have long, thick, heavy hair that is wavy/a little curly. My main problem is I have a lot of natural volume at the bottom (where the waves and curls are), but roots are flat and have no life - probably due to the weight and length of my hair weighing it down. (Gravity is a real a hole sometimes, amirite?!) So, my hair is basically the shape of a giant triangle. I am looking for something to spray on my roots while wet/before blow drying to give me MAJOR root volume. The more the better. Thanks for your suggestions!

Re: Volume Spray for MAJOR root lift!

Hi @1katsimp I've been in the hair industry 20+ years. Have you tried a volume powder instead of a root lifter? I find that if you have a bulkier mid-ends, root lifters won't last all day. Volume powders however add incredible targeted texture to the crown (soray after you've styled) and add a slight grit that allows the hair to stay lifted the whole day IGK - 30,000 Feet Volume Powder Spray

Re: Volume Spray for MAJOR root lift!

Hi @1katsimp,

I suggest the Verb Volume Spray as a comparable item! I have thick hair that is color treated and I love how much volume this one gives.

https://www.sephora.com/product/volume-spray-P399999?icid2=products%20grid:p399999:product

❤️ Melissa
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing