From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Verb Ghost vs Verb Hydrate vs IKG Hydrate shampoo and conditioner. Thoughts? Preferences?

Verb Ghost vs Verb Hydrate vs IKG Hydrate shampoo and conditioner. Thoughts? Preferences?

I have fine hair but a lot of it. Starting to thin and break at the top as I age. I don’t color anymore but do Brazilian blowout about once a year and heat style from time to time.

Re: Verb Ghost vs Verb Hydrate vs IKG Hydrate shampoo and conditioner. Thoughts? Preferences?

@ellebe11e,

I have used the Verb one and I can tell you that I find that it is very lightweight and hydrating. I also needed a shampoo that did not strip my hair color.  I also really like the Verb Ghost oil that works well as a finishing product.

https://www.sephora.com/product/ghost-oil-P399992?skuId=1728351&icid2=products%20grid:p399992

❤️ Melissa

Re: Verb Ghost vs Verb Hydrate vs IKG Hydrate shampoo and conditioner. Thoughts? Preferences?

The Ghost Shampoo and conditioner are great, but they don’t provide as much hydration as the Hydrating Shampoo and conditioner by Verb @ellebe11e, but they are great for breakage since they contain protein. 

The IGK Hot Girls Shampoo and conditioner are so nice! They smell good and work very well, they’re similar to Verbs Hydrating duo but they smell a little bit better imo. 

My all time favourite Shampoo and conditioner to help with hydration and breakage are the Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and conditioner by Alterna. They contain protein to help make strands stronger but are also super Hydrating and replenishing. They’re more expensive but they’re a real treat for tired, stressed, dry hair.

Good luck, I hope this helps ☺️

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing