Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Thoughts on Verb Ghost Product Line?

I recently switched over to Verb Ghost shampoo, conditioner and oil. I didn't have high expectations going in, but wow! This stuff really truly works! I'm so impressed. I immediately noticed that my hair was so shiny and it wasn't tangling at all. I'm in love with this stuff. so tell me what you all think of it😉 oh...and I have long, thick straight hair
Anonymous Insider

RE: Thoughts on Verb Ghost Product Line?

I got a mini Verb Ghost oil in my Sephora favorites smooth and shine kit, it does a really nice job making it shinny and feels smoother, plus it smells good!

haven't used them but I just wanted to comment on something.

haven't used them but I just wanted to comment on something.

I recently started using the Ghost Oil and wow! Makes hair soft, reduces frizz, and isn’t greasy at all! Love that you can also use it on hands and arms.

I have long thick wavy hair that tends to get frizzy and Verbs products are working great for me! I use the hydrating shampoo and conditioner with the Ghost oil and my hair has been really soft, manageable and healthy looking. I’m really happy with the results

Re: Thoughts on Verb Ghost Product Line?

We are so happy that you love Verb! Have you tried the Ghost Dry Oil yet? We would love to see pics!

RE: Re: Thoughts on Verb Ghost Product Line?

@VerbProducts I’ve been dying to try this product, I love doing a gorgeous blowout and this looks like it would really help with that!

I bought a Sephora favorites sample bag featuring the verb ghost oil and I really love the smell of the product. I paid it with the alterna caviar all in one perfector. Those two together smell great and I wanted to try some new products so I did purchase both in full size

I just started using the ghost oil and the hairspray and am pleasantly surprised at how much movement my hair has while frozen into shape.

I have yet to try their hairspray! I will need to do that...

I have yet to try their hairspray! I will need to do that. How's the strength of the hold? I have thick, long hair...

Re: I have yet to try their hairspray! I will need to do that...

Wondering this too!

Re: I have yet to try their hairspray! I will need to do that...

You should definitely try our Ghost Hairspray! It has a medium hold, and is able to be brushed out if you happen to use too much product. If you are looking to hold an up-do, we recommend our Strong Hairspray. It is great for for thick hair as it provides great hold and volume all day without the hardness and crunchiness of regular hairspray! 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing