Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Over Processed, Breaking Hair... Please help

My now previous hair stylist over processed my hair hair when bleaching it about a month ago. Usually my hair bounces back by now, but it definitely hasn’t. It has gotten to the point where there were split ends from root to end, and my hair was breaking so easily, and I am very gentle with my hair. I went today to just chop off as much dead ends as I can at a new salon. What are some good products that I should use? 

Thank you in advance!! I was growing my hair out for when I graduated college next year, and for when my boyfriend and I get married. Please help... 

Re: Over Processed, Breaking Hair... Please help

check out our nice cream cleansing conditioner! normally people only think of a co-wash as a curly product, but for dry/damaged hair, it's perfect!

AMIKA - Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner

@Kaylaer  Oh man I feel for you!! That happened to me a few years back. What really saved my hair was Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL

another thing that helped me was I stopped washing and blow drying and straightening my hair every day. I use Olaplex once a week and I only washed my hair twice a week and air dried it. I only would straighten it if I was going to something special. I also got regular trims. And my hair bounced back so fast. I also use good salon products in my hair.  Good luck. And congratulations on your engagement. 

Thank you for recommending Olaplex! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing