Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Olaplex hair loss

I start using olaplex in December because my hair was really damage due to highlights, I start loosing a lot of hair and I thought was due to the highlights, I wash my hair every other day because I sweat a lot in the gym and my hair is oily and the bottle didn’t last long, I start using shampoo Chi and I the hair loss stop but I didn’t think my hair loss was due to the damage of the highlights and not because

Olaplex, then back in June 18 I went for my highlights retouch again and my hair was damage but because I was leaving for 2 weeks vacation and washed my hair with my Chi shampoo Duero g my vacation and I did not experience so much loss until I came back and I started using Olaplex again, is being a month and I have loss so much hair that I started getting really worry because even though a have a lot but a lot of hair I can see the difference and the little hair I have now is really sad when I look at older pictures. I wash my hair last night and when I started detangle my hair I came to the realization has to be the shampoo not even when I get my highlights done I lose so much hair. Thank god I decide to do my research and found this forum, I hope I don’t continue to loosing my hair, I will continue ti use my old shampoo and if I see it stop maybe I can share the info and I can help someone. 

Tags:

Re: Olaplex hair loss

We have started a facebook group for people who are losing hair after olaplex. The group is called Olaplex Hair Loss. Please join! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing