Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Olaplex Nightmare!!

My hair has always been extremely thick and heavy. After using olaplex shampoo and conditioner it has dramatically thinned out. Please does anyone have any suggestions, my hair is the only thing I truly loved about myself. Now it’s just a nightmare. I’ve been using olaplex for a month and I’ve now recently made the connection. How to I stimulate hair growth back, what can I do??

Re: Olaplex Nightmare!!

My hair all fell out because of olaplex too!! I bought all the products and my hair doesn’t stop falling out I’m going bald I had to chop it all off and ordered extensions just yesterday 

I have been using BondiBoost, and that has helped my hair grow and stop thinning! 

I went through this! I’ve been off olaplex for a little over a month after using it 1-2 times a week for 3 months. My hair loss has slowed down but I lost so much. Olaplex is protein based, which is the opposite of moisture. I’ve been doing weekly masks to add as much moisture back as I possibly can. Find a hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I also bought the ordinary multi peptide hair serum to kick start some regrowth. I’m sorry you’re going through this!

Yes! Omg I just figured out after about a month that I was having hair loss due to using Olaplex. Im so upset to hear others are going through it but I was so scared before I saw other people had it happen. It’s so well promoted & I thought I was doing myself a favor. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing