Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Natural hair

Do any know any good products for natural hair that won’t dry out my hair since it about to be cold soon I need something that won’t dry out my hair 

Re: Natural hair

You would absolutely love our formulas!  As I'm sure you know, your hair texture needs moisture, thats why it may feel dry.  Our formulas work very well and provide INSTANT repair for all hair types, and curly hair especially benefits from them.  We do have whats called a Discovery Pack which gives you several packets of each of our formulas, so you can try before purchasing the full retail sizes.

Take a peek at our profile page, and some of our reviews if you like.  But you will be amazed at how your curls come to life.

https://www.sephora.com/product/discovery-travel-kit-P406284

RE: Natural hair

Shea moisture has leave-in conditioner made for low porosity hair and also leave-in for high porosity. Brand named Giovanni has a great leave in moisturizer too. Mix some oils in a spraybottle with water and hydrate with that and then seal in moisture with a leave in product. There are a lot of great oils on market ! Every week use a deep conditioning mask or treatment that will also help with hydration.

What is your hair type? Do you prefer butters or creams? What oil do you use to seal the moisture in? 

I have fine, mid-back length, 4B/A hair and I prefer to use lightly whipped butters. Right now my favorite is the Cantu Leave-In conditioning cream, and I use Argan oil to seal everything in. I typically wash & moisturize my hair once a week and then put it in a protective style. So working on freshly washed hair, I'll add the cantu, and seal with the argan oil. Then every other day I'll mist my hair with a mixture of water, almond oil, Jamaican black castor oil. 

I have 4c hair i use Shea butter and Jamaican black castor oil 

@Ahsain wrote:

What is your hair type? Do you prefer butters or creams? What oil do you use to seal the moisture in? 

I have fine, mid-back length, 4B/A hair and I prefer to use lightly whipped butters. Right now my favorite is the Cantu Leave-In conditioning cream, and I use Argan oil to seal everything in. I typically wash & moisturize my hair once a week and then put it in a protective style. So working on freshly washed hair, I'll add the cantu, and seal with the argan oil. Then every other day I'll mist my hair with a mixture of water, almond oil, Jamaican black castor oil. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing