Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Moisturizing Color-treated Hair

My hair is currently colored, and has been colored maybe about 6 times over the past two or three years. It’s dry and rough. I’m sure it’s pretty damaged as a result of all the color treatments. I have a hard time finding a good moisturizer for my hair. I’ve tried a number of products, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

You should try Alterna's Caviar line. Try the Moisture sh...

You should try Alterna's Caviar line. Try the Moisture shampoo and conditioner, the repair mask, and the CC cream leave in treatment! They're a little on the pricey side but its amazing stuff, and will transform your hair, plus its all really concentrated so you only need to use a little at a time. i hope this helps! xx

RE: You should try Alterna's Caviar line. Try the Moisture sh...

Thank you so much!

Re: Moisturizing Color-treated Hair

Try a home remedy such as Castor Oil. Mix about a teaspoon of Castor Oil (found in pharmacy/Target/Walmart etc.) with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Start applying and massaging from the tips of the hair and moving up the length. Leave it in for about 20-30 minutes.  You can clean the house in the meantime or check your e-mails etc... Then wash with your favorite shampoo. After towel drying, use a leave in conditioner and a nourishing/moisturizing serum. I like the ones from the line Enjoy. 

Best of Luck!

RE: Moisturizing Color-treated Hair

Have you tried olaplex? I heard nothing but amazing things about it

RE: Moisturizing Color-treated Hair

I haven’t heard of it, but I’ll look into it. Thank you!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing