Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Masks

What could be the problem ? I shampoo them lightly condition , dry my hair with a diffuser then it looks brittle and dry and during the day it’s flat.  Any mask I should use for moisture or to boost hydration. ? Thanks 

Re: Masks

@maccal2023 have you tried using a hair oil?  That really helps my hair which is otherwise very dry.

@maccal2023 

It sounds like you need some leave in products. I don’t think adding a mask will do much for you, leave in products will sustain the moisture throughout the day. 
You could add a pump of this to your lengths after you blow dry, it will not weigh your hair down amika Dream Routine Overnight Hydrating Hair Mask 3.3 oz / 100 mL 

@GG84 so the amika can be used not just as a bedtime treatment?

@greeneyedgirl107 

Hi friend! Nope, if you tend to get dry ends or tangles throughout the day - the “overnight masks” work wonders at keeping locking moisture in. 
I use the Kerastase one. 

@GG84 interesting!  Thanks for the info!  Which Kerastase do you use?  Im trying to tag one but it won't work. 

@GG84 I was wondering if it was that one!  I liked how it made my hair look and wondered about using it as a styling product.  However, I really disliked the smell and had a hard time washing it out.

@maccal2023 

For brittle and dry hair, I got good results from Kérastase Chronologiste Youth Revitalizing Hair Mask 6.8 fl oz/ 200 ml .

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing