Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

I need the best blow dryer and flat iron suggestions

So I have been doing my own review research but it’s stressing!! So far in my cart I have the Bio Ionic 10X ultra light speed dryer and the Amika 1 inch conductor flat iron. This is going to come out to over 400 dollars so I just want to make sure I pick THE BEST.

My current hair situation: I bleach my hair but I have since I was 15, my natural is a dirty blonde I can’t stand. It’s longer than shoulder length and the olaplex system seems to keep it relatively healthy. It’s thick and slightly curly/wavy when I don’t do anything to do it. Must straighten every time I wash my hair or I regret it. 

Really appreciate your guy’s help ahead of time. 

Re: I need the best blow dryer and flat iron suggestions

If you are looking for the best @Kgreen8 then go with ghd Helios 1875W Advanced Professional Hair Dryer White/Off-white and ghd Platinum+ Styler - 1" Flat Iron Black GHD uses smart heat technology which essentially means less heat but same power to get the job done. Your hair health will thank you. 

I need the best blow dryer and flat iron suggestions

I personally love the Amika CEO blowdryer for my level 11 hair, its lightweight and the temperature and speed settings are really articulate so I'm never having to worry about working with temperatures that will scorch my hair. I also use their Illuminati straightener as well as my babyliss pro in the salon. Olaplex products are great and while Sephora doesnt carry this brand yet; I love the TIGI Copyright heat protectant spray. It smells divine and does the best job of any I've used in the last decade🖤
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing