Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dyson airwrap complete long NEWEST technology

Hi All, did anyone order the newest dyson airwrap complete long 🙂 ?

or does anyone own it. 

do you think it's worth it?

those of you who own the previous version do you regret getting it and getting the new one? 

I'm having trouble figuring out if its worth it or not all the current reviews on site are for the old version. 

Re: Dyson airwrap complete long NEWEST technology

Yes! I have it. I think it’s super worth it if you’re gonna use it/take the time to style your hair. I got it bc I have longer hair and it wraps around the barrel easier than the old one. I also remember the length of the old barrel being a criticism from ppl with long hair. 
How even if you have shorter hair the long barrels will still work you. So if you change the length of your hair often then just get the long one. 
Also it’s super easy to use. I know some ppl have a lot of trouble with it but honestly I have no idea why. The instructions are super clear and and if you need a visual literally just YouTube a video of someone reviewing it, it doesn’t matter if the review is the old one or the new one bc they work the same. 

Re: Dyson airwrap complete long NEWEST technology

Yes! I got it the day it came out. Not gonna lie will take a bit to get used to it. I love it so much now! You can just watch a couple of videos to get a hang of it. 
I think the best would be buying it and see if it works for you or not. I think it also has a 30 day returns policy. Best of luck! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing