Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dry Shampoo Recommendations

Weather has been really humid, my hair gets sweaty after washing it. Blow drying or air dry, hair covered in sweat. What dry shampoos do you recommend? I have a lob, and different hair dos not helping (ponytails, half updos, braids, top knots, etc.)

Re: Dry Shampoo Recommendations

I use Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo.  Helps with the oiliness between shampoos.   I also love the scent.

Dry Shampoo Recommendations

Btw for a deep clean, I add a scalp scrub to my shampoo to wash hair once/week, plus a hair mask to nourish hair. Current shampoos are Enjoy Luxury, R+Co Television, Fekkai Volume

Thank you for all your suggestions! Decided to go with these items. Good choices?

OUAI - Super Dry Shampoo

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.5 oz/ 150 mL Original Scent

@EeescalSassy14, I’ve not tried those two dry shampoos but would love to know how they work out for you. Keep us posted!

So far so good, then I do a quick blow dry at underlayers...

So far so good, then I do a quick blow dry at underlayers close to nape of neck. By sweat! I also use a scoop of Ouai scalp scrub with shampoo for thorough cleanse once/week. SoCal has really been humid, simple things like walking my dogs creates sweaty scalp. Cardio will be scalp & hair

@EeescalSassy14 I love me some good dry shampoo... my hair gets oily easily so I'm in a 'wash everyday' phase at the moment, but when I go through spats of washing every other day, I use it a lot.  I'm using a drybar at the moment, but I'd say my favourite by far is the AMIKA - Hair Holy Grail Perk Up Dry Shampoo Set.  Hope you enjoy your new shampoos 

@EeescalSassy14, IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz/ 288 mL and the Oribe Texturizing Spray @SportyGirly125 mentioned are great!

@EeescalSassy14 @Oribe dry shampoo and also their texturizing spray 

Thank you! Main area to target is nape of neck. That's where hair is really thick and sweaty

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing